9. Print Out Chat Room Text - Found in 104 Boyne Street Nickelson

--March 15, 2012 - The Nick is Weird Chat --

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:30 PM
What do you think happened to Carol Jefferies?

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:30 PM
Who knows? I bet her dad killed her. Stuffed her under the ice of a lake or something.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:31 PM
No dude. That's too simple. Our town is weird. I bet something else happened.

Plus also, the last place someone saw her was on the edge of town near the forest.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:33 PM
So like Bigfoot? GTFOH. It was her dad. Or her mom. Maybe both. Belong to that cult and they did some kind of ritual and they killed her. Some kind of blood thing. I bet.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:34 PM
How do you know they belong to the cult?

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:34 PM
I don't. But it tracks better than bigfoot.

--hATE has entered the chat--

hATE
I am what I yam
11:34PM
Boys!

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:35 PM
hATE! You're back!

hATE
I am what I yam
11:35 PM
Yep! Well, I wanted to keep an eye on you little bastards scurrying about.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:36 PM
We were just talking about Carol Jefferies.

hATE
I am what I yam
11:36 PM
I can see that. I can see all!

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:37 PM
LOL!

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:36 PM
Tell me where my virginity is then. I lost it last year.

hATE
I am what I yam
11:36 PM
1. No you didn't.
2. I see all <i>in the chat history,</i>

hATE
I am what I yam
11:36 PM
HTML tags didn't work ...

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:37 PM
They're off and on right now for some reason.

hATE
I am what I yam
11:37 PM
Can't believe I am not paying for this chat!

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:37 PM
... Worth every penny.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:37 PM
hATE, what do you think happened to Carol?

hATE
I am what I yam
11:37 PM
No clue. Thought I'd stop by here and see what everyone else thinks. But the chat is kinda empty? Just you guys and no history.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:38 PM
Must have glitched out. There were tons of people here earlier on. Most people seemed to think it was ... (Guess MFs!)

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:38 PM
Aliens!

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:38 PM
Ding ding ding!

hATE
I am what I yam
11:38 PM
Camel gets the prize!

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:38 PM
Some people said her parents. but mostly it was aliens. Most of it was boring stuff though. Like 'what happened to her' and 'aliens'.  That was pretty much it. One guy insisted it was bigfoot working with aliens and everyone is like, stay in your lane. Cause really. Might as well say fairies took her at the command of aliens.  They're like separate genres.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:40 PM
That's it?

hATE
I am what I yam
11:40
Fairies? Like Tinkerbell?

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:41 PM
One guy had something different. It was really weird though.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:41 PM
Not like Tinkerbell. Like the scary ones from Celtic Mythology and stuff. The kinds that used to take kids and leave changelings behind.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:42 PM
Who was the weird guy? What did he think?

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:41 PM
Screen name was RayGun.

hATE
I am what I yam
11:41
I know RayGun. he's alright. not too weird.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:43 PM
If you say so.

He was saying aliens took Carol too. But he also says that he thinks aliens took the whole town. Like everyone in the town and the town has been kidnapped by aliens.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:44 PM
I call bullshit. The whole town is still here.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:50 PM
Yeah, that's what we said too. Like its very clear we are all still here. We're going to school and work and the town is still here and getting power from the state power grid and we get TV on cable and from Pittsburg and Ohio. People drive out of town to go to work every day! The hotel has people staying there who are travelling through to go other places on Earth.

But he said that was all a big simulation like on star trek that the aliens have put on. We're wherever the aliens have taken us to in like a biodome or something.  The people who were in town when the aliens took us are the only people here. When you call your aunt in Cleveland, that's an alien or a robot or a simulation or something pretending to be your aunt. Same with the people that come into town to visit. TV signals and the internet are the same thing - fake alien broadcasts to keep us calm.

When we try to leave, they like take us at the border of the town and run experiments on us. Like implant memories in our minds so that when we come back, we think we went to a concert in New York or Disney or whatever. But we were in their labs being experimented on.

Or they replace us with androids that look like us and act like us.

He figured that something went wrong with Carol and the aliens, and that's why she disappeared.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
11:55 PM
That's not how aliens work, man. In all the books they always take a small number of people or one person at a time when they are all alone. They don't take whole towns. Also, the people on Earth are going to notice a whole town gone and freak out. Not good for the aliens if they are trying to keep a low profile.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:57 PM
We said that too! But the dude was convinced. He went on and on. I gotta be honest, he was so enthusiastic about his theory that it made me doubt myself for a second.

hATE
I am what I yam
11:58
A whole second, huh?

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:59 PM
Well, maybe not a <i>whole</i> second.

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
11:59 PM
Stupid HTML!

hATE
I am what I yam
11:59 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!

--August 22, 2023August 22, 2023August 22, 2023 - The Nick is Weird Chat--

--March 16, 2012 - The Nick is Weird Chat --

SpeedGod
Providence 16:45
00:01 AM
Did you guys see that? The date changed and it got all messed up.

CamelFoot
That's not right!
00:01 AM
WTF? Why's it so glitchy?

hATE
I am what I yam
00:01 AM
Must be aliens.