001 .. CD

Taylor came out with a new album.

Betty heard it from her sister Millie yesterday even though it's apparently been out for about a week.

Betty remembered the last time Taylor came out with an album. It was fearless. She was at the drop party.

Did Taylor have a drop party for this one? Was she not invited. She wouldn't have gone even if she was. It hurt her to see the blondes face. Her perfectly beautiful face.

She's been tempted to listen to the songs since she heard about it. She's already seen the track list. She's seen the song. She not sure it's about her, but she's got a feeling, and she's scared to listen to it.

Back to December.

She remembers that December night as if it were yesterday. She remember that the day started off good. She remember she got news that she was getting a call back to a Tv show she really wanted to do and she was super excited to tell Taylor about it.

She remember watching Taylor walk through the door of the Anderson house. And she remembered the words "can we to talk" the dreaded words of every relationship.

She remembered begging Taylor to change her mind trying to get her to stay, but the blonde had already made up her mind and Betty couldn't change her mind no matter how hard she tried. Then Taylor left, leaving Betty to cry into her moms arms all night.

Her hand hovered over the CD case on the shelf. Taylor was there, in a purple dress. Betty's favorite color was purple, but that had to just be a coincidence.

Fighting every bone in her body Betty picked it up and walked over to the cash register.

Betty lightly placed the CD on the counter sliding it over to the person before reaching in her pocket to pull out her money.

"Ooh" the girl said as she beeped the CD "this one's really good, probably her best yet" she said handing it back to Betty. Betty paused for a moment glancing down at the CD as the girl told her her total.

"Umm" Betty handed her the cash "what did" she paused again as the girl looked back up at her "what did you think about the, uh, the back to December song" Betty asked as she picked up the CD.

The cashier looked away for a second closing the register "ugh, that song was so sad, I almost cried" she said with a laugh "but I'm also a very emotional person"

Betty nodded sending the girl a small smile "thank you" she mumbled turning away "have a good day" she said as she walked out the door. The bell jingling as she did so.

Betty then walked over to her car walking over to the drivers side and stepping in.

Betty placed the CD in her lap, staring down at it. Betty's foot lightly tapped the ground as she decided weather to through the CD into the passenger seat or put it in her CD player.

Betty took a deep breath before opening the case and popping the CD out. She once again paused right before she slid the CD in.

Was this a good idea?

She slid the CD in.

AUTHOR TALKS!!
SO THIS IS ME SWALLOWING MY PRIDE STANDING IN FRONT OF YOU SAYING IM SORRY FOR THAT NIGHT.