Sanji:- Everyone listen here, we have found the log pose, moss head found it.

Chopper, Robin and Franky were looking at each other,  Brook didn't look because he don't have eyes 👀 yohohohoho.

Robin:- zoro san if you find it then, we should ask luffy, Nami and Usopp to come back.

Zoro:- Yes!! Let's do that.
Chopper:- Robin but how we will do that?
Franky:- Chopper you've forgotten or what super sunny has this cool feature.

Chopper:- Oh! that feature where we can send signals to their near  transponder snail will ring.And they will get the signal.
Franky:- superr correct 💯

             *They used the signal*

At the silky's home:- suddenly the room where Nami was asleep the bell rang of the transponder snail. But the bell goes off after 3 rings.

Silky;- who might be right now?

Usopp get that this was a signal from the ship. but he can't leave nami like this as well as he can't respond.
Usopp:- Silky! wait , let me pick the phone, you sit. *He picked up the phone*
Oh; it was no one, don't bother.

[Luffy was on his way to get chopper ,out of now where he felt dizzy and left his conscious]

oh! what was that ; luffy regain consciousness .He started running as soon as he wake up ,......

paases by a large big red fruit tree , after running for 10 minutes he again saw the red fruit tree, again after 10 minutes he saw the red fruit tree ,

At first he thought they must be different trees but looks like this was not the case .

[luffy finally realize he is inside a MAZE ]

 Luffy:-Was there was always a maze? I never saw this one ,and no one told me this.

[all of sudden a voice ring ] Luffy !!

Luffy:- Whos there ? who are you ?are you an enemy ?

Voice:- luffy my dear can you be slow down a little , I am your well wisher,why are you afraid of me ,

Luffy : - the person I can't see ,can never be my well wisher. Are you my enemy?, 

Voice:- Luffy ,you like popularity right ! so why don't you show me what you are capable of. 

Luffy :- what's that supposed to mean? 

voice:- meaning is simple , this is the maze I created , if you have guts ,get out of this maze,let me clarify you this maze is not an easy one you can never get out of this maze .

Luffy :- I dont know who are you ,but if that what it takes to get out from here I will do . Because One person really needs me right now.

Voice :- ha ha ha h ah ahah what a nice joke , you can never break my maze .

luffy :- shut up ! and I AM Monkey D Luffy  , The future pirate king. 
I need to get out of here, Nami is waiting for me I can't afford to be here.

[{He started jumping like a monkey, and wanted to find a way out.
He desperately started kicking.
But unfortunately nothing was working,he used all his energy but the maze is not breaking and no root can be found. The walls were super huge and even if he could break the wall just a new wall keep appearing}
All of sudden something clicked his mind]
     Flashback:-
Luffy and Nami conversation:-
Luffy:- so you can get out a maze nami?
Nami obviously I can,what do you think I did for 2 years. Hmnph!
Luffy:- great na nami! Na na teach me also,it sounds cool.
Nami:- you are a idiot even if I teach you, you'll definitely forget.
Luffy:- oye nami teach me please
Nami:- okay okay,so listen carefully na luffy.
It's possible to escape many mazes by walking round them keeping one hand in constant contact with the wall. But some mazes are designed to defeat this technique, and need Tremaux's Rule: at each junction, choose any route, back-tracking only if it leads to a dead end or a junction you've already visited.
Did you get it?
Luffy:- ?????? What!
Nami:- *Face palm* I told you,you won't get it.
Luffy:- Oh I got it I got it and started running around with Usopp and chopper.
               End of flashback

Luffy:- Nami it looks like you helped me this time.
{Luffy patiently started walking with the wall ,he somehow managed to understand the maze's structure }

He than realized that there was someone outside the wall.
He punched at a wall the hard he could.
He used his second gear. A face can be seen through the wall.
Luffy:- Oye!! You're the one who's doing it right! You just wait I will beat you ass off .

Luffy break the wall and snatched the enemy's throat.
Luffy:- Tell me who you are and why you are attacking me!!!

{Enemy was a middle aged man wearing white kimono and had a very creepy face}

Enemy:- Monkey d luffy how are you doing?Luffy:- Who are you?Enemy:-My name is okomoto, I'm the old monk of the temple, where you got married

Luffy:- Who are you?
Enemy:-My name is okomoto, I'm the old monk of the temple, where you got married. *Creepy smile*

Luffy {He was obnoxious by the fact that he knew about the temple incident} :- oye!! Don't get too personal,how you know this ?

Okomoto:- I'm not being personal luffy . I'm just telling you what I did . You married nami and ruined her life. 

Luffy:- shut up. Wait what do you meant by you did!??
Okomoto:- Shh!! I shall shut up now.
Luffy:- Oye baka mazii ,shut up and tell me what you meant there?
Okomoto:- luffy luffy do you really think that this was a mere confidence!?
Luffy:- (Looked stressed) oye what are you saying,say that clearly!

Okamoto :- Luffy it does not matter how you look at it but you've done horrible things to her.and I'm not going to tell you anything, even if you kill me...

Luffy:-(frustrated )you are coming with me to the boat, it feels like you know something about it.

Luffy did feel bad what he says ,but right now the main concern is Nami ,its been 5 hrs since Nami is unconscious . "Now I must bring chopper here" .