Memory Chapter 3: 6 days before the incident

Start from the beginning

"Who is this man?" You may ask.

Well my dear readers , he is none other than...

Jin Guevaru Everett

You may ask , just what is he doing in the forest? Why , relieving stress and rage of course

You may ask , just what is he doing in the forest? Why , relieving stress and rage of course. Guevaru always likes to carve things out of wood whenever he feels stressed , angry , or sad. Like today for instance , yesterday word has reached that his wife had died. Cause of death...a f*cking murder case as they booked it. That's why he's enraged , because he couldn't save her or be there for her before she passed. To think of how much it did not just hurt him...but it also hurt his son. Lee never got to see the face of the one person who had brought him into this world one last time. Lee and Guevaru never got to say goodbye. Lee , he was so happy and overjoyed that he could finally see his mother. Why was that taken from him!? WHY!?

As Guevaru continued to carve the wood. He tried his best to forget that memory , yet he could still see the image of his wife's corpse clear as day , he then hears the sound of shuffling grass. He turns to look around and sees a familiar face. He never told anyone about it , apart from his son of course. Just how did anyone find it?

 Just how did anyone find it?

Lily: so...this is where you come all the time (*looks around*). It's a real beautiful place...

Guevaru doesn't respond to Lily's compliment and instead still focuses on his work. At this point , he just wanted to grieve in peace.

Lily: Jin , look at me...

Guevaru still stays quiet, refusing to even look Lily in the eye.

Lily: Jin look-

Guevaru: what do you want , Lily?

Guevaru asks rather bluntly in a monotone voice , neither raised nor lowered

Lily just sighs at this.