Chapter 1

Nicole's POV

I laid there on my bed fiddling with my small hands as I listen to Nirvana 'Smells like Teen Spirit' then getting bored scrolling through my Facebook News Feed.

Notification:0
Friend Request :1
Messages:0

I tap my fingers on Friend Request to get a Request from a Guy.

He was Really cute.Fair Skin,childish Smile,Adorable Dimples also Blue eyes and pink plump lips that was pierced with a black lip ring which I find very sexy.

Luke Hemmings

I quickly add him,soon to find myself in a group chat with the guys.Calum,Ashton and Michael are my 3 crazy ass guy friends I knew since we were 4.

Group Chat:Calum is 9"
Group photo: *Calum's snapchat nudes*

Ashton:omfg,Dude I can't believe the whole school have seen your dick.

Calum:please don't remind me.

Michael:Haha,My dick is bigger then yours.

Calum:oh please I'm Fucking 9" beat that.

Ashton:8"

Micheal:11"now suck on Deez Nuts you Fuckers🍆🍆🍆.

Ashton:😲😧

Calum:😭🙀🙀

Me:you guys are seriously disgusting now I know your dick sizes that's Nasty ewww😁,and Calum why the hell will you send Lydia dick pics and you know she would leak it to the whole school.

Ashton:And Nick finally shows up to the party.

Me:Stfu Ashley.

Calum:Tbh I regret having a crush on that Slut but hey maybe by Monday I can get some head since girls know how big I'm😏.

Me:Eww I'm leaving y'all need Jesus,peace✌️.

Nicole have Left the Group Chat.

I then scroll through Tumblr as my bedroom door opens revealing my Sister Brianna.She has pale skin,brown eyes and black hair she is about 5"4 and is very negative yet funny and kinda sweet.

"Hey Bri,What's up" I smile at Brianna.

"Nothing much but this Guy named Luke on Facebook ask me for your number can I give him your Number?"She questions.

I then think back to the Friend Request of the Boy with the lip ring remembering his Profile,Then simply just answering.

"Yeah sure,he seems cool tell him to text me once he gets my number" I answer as she nodded and left my room.

Minutes later I get a text from a unknown number knowing its Luke adding him into my contacts.

Luke✨:Hey babygirl

I just blush and reply.

Me:Hi Luke I'm Nicole but you already know that.

Luke✨:Yes I do know that,it's a really good name for you but I have a better one in mind I want to call you.

Me:Which is Mr.Hemmings?.

Luke✨:Babygirl,Princess oh and my favorite Mine😍.

I then smirk at his Flirty message and text back.

Me:Possessive I like it I also like that nickname for me Do I have one for you 😍😉.

Luke✨:Answer these questions first.

Me:okay😕.

I answer confused.

Luke✨:Are you a virgin?.

Me:I only did it once.So no I'm not a Virgin.

Luke✨:Are you into Daddy Kinks?.

Me:yes I'm very Kinky I just never let it out of my system though.

Luke✨:I know you have a Boyfriend from your Profile.Is it serious?.

I really had to think of that one,Louis and I had sex once and rarely show any other affection for eachother and there's no spark and we been together for 2 years now.

Me:um kinda.It's Complicated😁😖.

Luke✨:Well Nicole I want you to call me Daddy,I want you soaked for me and moaning my name I wanna reck your small frame.Lick and taste every single part of your precious Body.If only you can be my Babygirl.

I read that message from Luke many times.I can feel the heat grow between my thighs and my spine tremble giving me this giddy feeling of him talking dirty to me,He gave me what I liked so I committed to what he wanted too.

Me:Yes Daddy,I'll be your good baby girl I'm so wet for you at this moment god you make me feel so good.

I then change Luke's name in my contacts.

Daddy💜💥💦:okay Baby,Remember your mine all mine.Your wetness for me is so teaseful isn't ?Jesus,I just want to soak up your wetness with my tounge and taste your sweetness.But for now Sweet Dreams Princess.

Me:Goodnight Daddy.

I put my phone on the charger and got ready for bed smiling in my sleep getting some Wet dreams of Daddy taking me his Babygirl.

----
A/n:Daddy Hemmings give me feels
[LolitaHemmo]