✧ chapter 6

𝙩𝙬 : 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜.

I step in Ni-ki's room and sit on the floor, as the boy glances at me. He laughs.
"Did Jake upset you?"

I shake my head.

"You sure? No because you look kinda mad right n-"

Before he can finish speaking, I shoot him a death glare. I lay down on the floor and stare at the ceiling. "Why are you the only one that has a room alone?"

He shrugs and smiles. "I don't know. But I'm not complaining. By the way, was it okay with Sunoo hyung?"

"Yeah, he's nice. The others scare me a bit to be honest. Except heeseung. He's cool.", I declare, still laying on the floor.

Ni-ki chuckles and shakes his head. "Heeseung hyung? Cool, you say? Wow, and i thought you had a crush on jungwon hyung. I guess I was wrong."

I frown. What's up with them this morning?

"What are you even saying. That's fucked up."

"Maybe it is. But..." He stops himself, before speaking again. "Nevermind."

I glance at him curiously. "But what?"

He shakes his head vivaciously. I know Ni-ki by heart. He knows he almost said something he shouldn't say. And I know he won't tell me what it is either. So I won't insist.
I get up and stretches a bit. "Are you going somewhere, today?"

"No. I mean, I have training, but that's it." He answers, lazily packing his bag with his headphones and a water bottle.

I raise an eyebrow, turning to him. "I thought y'all had school."

"Mhm? Oh, uh- no. I lied. I mean- yeah, whatever." He picks up his bag and throws it over his shoulder. "Let's go." He gets out of the room, and I follow, a bit confused.

No one is in the kitchen anymore. I enter the living room, and sees Heeseung playing video games. I sit beside him.
He briefly gazes at me. "Wanna play?" He asks. I shake my head. I've never really been the best at playing video games, and it doesn't even interest me this much anyway. "No, thanks. I'll just watch you play.", i answer, as he nods and looks back at the screen.

But few minutes later, I get bored and get up. I'll just go take a shower. "Where are you going?" Heeseung asks. "Just going to take a shower." I reply, and he gives me a thumbs up.

Once I arrive in the bathroom, I notice the that the door is locked. Is there someone in there? I guess I'll just wait. I walk back towards i and Sunoo's room but suddenly I hear the bathroom's door opening, and footsteps coming from behind. I turn around, and see Jungwon stepping out the bathroom, wearing black pants and a black shirt as well, his hair slightly wet. Oh.

"What're you doing here?" He asks. "I just- nevermind. Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I ask.
He shakes his head, frowning slightly.
"Hell no. It's Sunday, think a little." , he answers, narrowing his eyes.
Well no shit, I didn't know.
"Ni-ki told me you were at school." I say, and the brunette raises an eyebrow. "And why would he even tell you ?", he asks, which I answer to by shrugging. The boy glares at me strangely before walking back to his room. He's so weird.

About an hour later, Sunoo and Jay came back. They told us they went grocery shopping. I help them storing all the food in the fridge and cupboards. "I thought you guys had people to go shopping for you." I chuckle.
Jay laughs lightly. "Yeah, not really. But I'm not complaining, honestly I like grocery shopping almost as much as cooking so I don't mind. And Sunoo is a great help." He adds, making the pink-haired boy grin, satisfied with this statement.

"I see." I laugh.

After we're done, we all decide to go for a walk, before the group's training session. Manager Sejin asked me to meet him at the agency as well, to talk about my own training. Jay told me that Ni-ki, Jake, and Sunghoon were already at the agency to keep up with the choreography. "They missed last week's training because they were all sick."
He explained.

"How about we go to the Han River?" Heeseung suggests. I nod, as long as the other boys.
As we reach the destination, I notice that Sunoo and Jungwon are staying behind the rest of the group, busy chatting together. I wouldn't mind talking with Sunoo, but I don't want to have to confront Jungwon again, this guy is so rude. I turn to the two other boys beside me. They're talking about soccer teams, I think, which doesn't really interest me. I turn my head to look at the river. It's really pretty, I never really thought I'd get to see it in person someday. Life can be really surprising sometimes. But in a good way. I might not be used to all of this yet, but I know I'll enjoy my time here.