✧ chapter 6

Guess who's back at writing bitches hahahahahahhahahahahahaha. Sorry.

𝙩𝙬 : 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙨𝙤 𝙞 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙞𝙩. 𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜.

After putting on my pajamas and doing a quick skincare, I head up to Sunoo's room. The boy is already there, sleeping, a peaceful expression on his face. I sit on my new bed, and send a goodnight text to my mom. «𝘏𝘪 𝘦𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢, 𝘪 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘺, 𝘪'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘵 𝘕𝘪-𝘬𝘪'𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦. 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭.» I then lay down, and close my eyes.

2 fucking am. 2 am and I still can't manage to get some sleep. Gosh, I hate having insomnia.
(𝐴/𝑁 : 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑛𝑝𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒.)

I let out a deep sigh, before getting up as quietly as possible. I wouldn't want to bother the pink-haired princess's sleep. I walk towards the kitchen, and to my surprise, a male silhouette is sitting in there. I approach the man, sitting in front of him. "Hi, heeseung. Why aren't you sleeping ?" He shrugs, grabbing the ramyeon in his bowl with his chopsticks. "Late night snack. What about you ?" "Insomnia." "Damn, that sucks." He then points at his ramyeon. "You want some ?" I smile, before nodding hesitantly. I actually feel kind of hungry. He goes to make another bowl of ramyeon, before handing it to me. "Here." "Thanks", I respond, smiling shyly. We both eat our noodles in silence, before he finally looks up to me, speaking. "Hey. I'm glad you're here, you know. It's refreshing to have someone new by our side. Ni-ki. He talked a lot about you. He said you were an amazing human being, nice and smart, and that you were incredibly pretty.", Heeseung starts, before shrugging. "He's not wrong", he adds, before pursuing. "He also said you were an annoying dumbass." I chuckle lightly. "That's a bit more of something he would say. But that's right, I can be really annoying sometimes. Teasing him is fun." I admit, playing with my chopsticks, as the elder boy grins slightly, carrying his empty bowl in the sink. "I think... i think we're gonna get along, Kim Nabi. Goodnight." He says, winking, before heading back to his room.

I open my eyes, as the sunlight peeks in the room, from out of the window.

"Hi", a voice near me exclaims enthusiastically. I turn around to see Sunoo, sitting on the edge of his bed, a little strand protruding
out of his messy pink hair.

"Good morning, sunshine."
(𝐴/𝑁 : 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑥 ♡)

He grins cheekily.

"How was your sleep ?", he asks, stretching as he stands up.

"Pretty good. You ?"

He nods, a wide smile plastered on his face.
"That's good. I slept well too, thanks.", he answers, chuckling softly. "By the way, I love your pajamas. Cow prints look great on you."
I look down at them, smiling shyly. "These ? Thank you. Yours are cool as well." I declare, pointing towards his leopard prints pattern pyjamas. "Thanks. Let's go eat breakfast." He says, as I also get up and head out to the bathroom, getting ready before joining him in the kitchen, where the boys are probably already eating breakfast.

"Good morning, Nabi", Jay exclaimed at my attention, as he turns on the stove, a pan in his hand.

"GOOD MORNING NABI", the rest of the boys immediately shout simultaneously, except heeseung, who simply nods towards me, greeting me with a small smile as well.

"Hi guys.", I respond, smiling.

I sit down between Ni-ki and Sunoo, after getting some orange juice from the fridge, as Jake serves me some pancakes on a plate. "I hope you're hungry" He says, winking. I nod, flashing him a smile before taking a bite. I then look around, noticing that one of the boys is missing. Jungwon. To be honest it doesn't bother me at all, which is funny because he was one of my biases along with Ni-ki and Sunghoon, but he kind of looks a bit rude towards strangers, so oh well. I'm not even going to ask why he's not here. Ni-ki turns to me, a brow raised as he gives me a questioning look. "You didn't notice ?" He blurts out, as I raise an eyebrow as well. "Uh... noticed what ? That you're even uglier than yesterday ? No, I definitely noticed that.", I answer, rolling my eyes. "Be clearer." He hits my shoulder lightly. "Shut the fuck up Nabi. And I meant, did you no-" he starts, before Heeseung cuts him off. "Who taught Ni-ki the word fuck ?" He questions.
Ni-ki shrugs, as I answer for him. "He actually knows that word since he's approximately... seven years old ? I think ? He's just pretending to be polite around y'all. After all, he's an idol now." My best friend scoffs, arching an eyebrow as I glance at him. "No, I do say it off camera, I just avoid as much as possible to say it in front of the hyungs. Though Heeseung hyung usually don't bother a lot. I just don't wanna loose my job, you know." He declares, grinning, before placing his plate and glass in the sink. "Jay, wash this please", he adds, his eyes now glued to his phone screen. "Excuse the hell out of you ?" Jay shouts, widening his eyes. Ni-ki doesn't spare a single glance at him, still looking at the screen. "I said, wash these for me." He repeats, before starting to walk away, before stopping in his tracks. "Oh, 'Bi ?" I hum in response. "So I was about to say earlier, before someone cuts me off, that Jungwon's not here because he said he was going to school." He declares, a smug smile on his face.

School ? It's fucking sunday. But why tf would I care anyway.
"Uh... okay ?" I still answer, confused.
Ni-ki shrugs and heads out to his bedroom, leaving us here, dumbfounded. Jake sits next to me, glancing at my face before winking. "Seems like Ni-ki knows about something we don't, am I wrong ?" I raise an eyebrow, rolling my eyes. "You are. And what is that supposed to mean, exactly ?" "You don't have to admit it of course, but... do you have a crush on yang leader-nim ?" He asks, giving me an intent look, as I almost choke on my saliva. "What ?! Hell no. I don't even know him, Jake." I respond, narrowing my eyes, before stepping out of the kitchen, joining Ni-ki in his room.