- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟴┊❛ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗕𝘆 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Miles was screwed — to say the least. Even ( Y/N ) was starting to doubt this "plan" he had. Hobie and the other ( Y/N ) quit before this whole thing even started, swinging their wristbands off their wrists as soon as they walked through the portal back home.

All he could think about was ( Y/N ). His best friend was going to die and he didn't know how to stop it or if he could, but he was certain he was going to try.

Meanwhile, ( Y/N ) was still in the room where all the spider-men were starting to follow behind Miles, completely in shock. She walked besides Peter who was holding Mayday in her baby sling.

He placed her spider-beanie over her eyes like it was her own mask and kissed her forehead. "Alright, I'm sorry for doing this. This is bad parenting. ( N/N ), you know the routine—"

"Yeah, I know," ( Y/N ) nodded, a little ticked off from everything that just happened before.

Peter sighed, the feeling of guilt washes over him like a wave. He wishes he could switch it up and save her too, but there wasn't much he could do about it. ( Y/N ) wrapped her arms around him as he shot a web up into the air to join the other spider-men in their chase.

A siren beamed loudly through the HQ, alerting all the spider-men. Orange light went on and off until Miguel appeared on a few of the spider-man's wristband's as a hologram.

"All stations, stop what you're doing and stop Spider-Man," Miguel ordered.

The Spider-Men frowned in confusion for the obvious, and pointed fingers at each other in groups of three all around the room. Some of them stood on the web railing where Miles and the others walked on before and most were in the cafeteria.

"You?"

"Ay, cono!" Miguel swore through the comms. "Miles! Miles Morales he's entering Sector 4!"

Everyone turned their heads to see one of their own spider-men with four spider-legs behind his back and a bright red and blue suit with black lines on his arms and white spider patterns on his wrists.

"Do I, uh, have web on my face?"

He turned around and saw Miguel running behind him, signaling right at him. "Miles! He's right there — turn around!"

As he turned around, Miles still hung onto the spider-man's back, wincing now that everyone would notice. They all squinted their eyes and tilted their heads at him, him only chuckling nervously in response.