- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟬┊❛ 𝗔𝗻 𝗢𝗹𝗱 𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

Miles entered his room, slamming the door shut and leaning against it. Knowing he was the only one here, he let out a long, heavy sigh — much needed after... earlier. Like ( Y/N ), he wishes he could just say it; tell them he's Spider-Man, but he knows can't.

"Two months," Miles scoffed. "I'm Spider-Man. I'm not grounded."

He threw his jacket onto his bed and sat down, causing his sketchbook to fall down to the floor. A certain page opened up with a surprise he had planned for ( Y/N ) up on the Brooklyn Bridge, but never got to do.

After everything last year, she deserves it, to know what he feels. Once he closed his sketchbook he flopped down on his bed and grabbed his headphones, now in his own little world, not caring about what was happening around him.

While the music was blasting through Miles's headphones, his room started shaking — objects started hovering from the ground like there was no gravity pulling them down. Above him, a pentagon shaped hex was opening itself with an old friend inside looking down.

"Miles? Miles!" The familiar voice called out. "Got a minute?"

Miles's eyes widened, pulling off his headphones as Gwen jumped down with a light smile. Since the last time they met, her hairs grown a little with pink highlights.

"Gwen?" Miles gasped.

A light smile formed on her features as she looked around his room before embracing him in a much needed hug. She looked around again, frowning noticing ( Y/N ) wasn't there.

"Uh.. how've you been?"

"Oh— I've been good," Gwen replied. "Hey, where's ( Y/N )?"

"Oh, uh, she's at my dad's promotion party," Miles explained.

"Aww, man. Would've said hi," Gwen frowned before getting up. "Is this the room you grew up in?"

"Uh... it is," Miles opened a drawer to stuff some childhood items in. "But my dorm room is— is very adult."

Miles's eyes widened, remembering the last time ( Y/N ) was in here. As Miles went to throw a toy out the door, Gwen went to his desk where she spotted the same collectible that ( Y/N ) found in the box — and was happy about it being in there.

"Cool, yeah, no, I used to play with these when I was younger too,"

"Uhh, that's.. that's a collectible,"

Gwen took the collectible off from the shelf. "Wow! I used to have this one!"

"Actually, that's an extremely rare," Miles continued. "( Y/N ) literally gave me a speech on keeping it in—"

"Why is it still in the package?"

Miles winced as Gwen opened the package, placing the opened collectible back on the shelf. She gave a light smile but her eyes soon drifted to the sketchbook lying on Miles's bed. Miles glanced down at it too, trying to grab it before her but she was able to shoot her webs and thwip it up. This was giving him painful flashbacks to when ( Y/N ) found it.

"Hey!"

"Are these your drawings?" Gwen questioned.

Miles chuckled nervously. "What? No."

"Wow, they're good!"

As she got deeper into the pages of his sketchbook, she saw drawings of ( Y/N ) grow by the minute. She closed the book and a smirk formed on her features as she handed it back.

"How long have I been away?" Gwen asked with a sarcastic tone as Miles flashed a light smile.

"So what are you doing here? I thought we'd... never see you again."

Gwen sat on the windowsill. "Wanna get outta here?"

Miles sighed. "I'm.. grounded."

"Bummer."

Gwen flipped backwards and Miles rushed forward, finding her standing on the wall outside of his apartment. She now had her mask on with her arms crossed around her chest.

"Is Spider-Man grounded?"

"Uh... I mean—I," Gwen raised her eyebrows as Miles pointed inside. He sighed with a chuckle, smiling down.

 He sighed with a chuckle, smiling down

gwen has returned!!

pls don't be ghost readers 🥺