- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝟯𝟯┊❛ 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗿-𝗩𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

the italics is miles thinking btw✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *

✧ ─── ・ 。゚✦ *.✧.* :✦. ─── ✧

After Rio's little monologue, Miles climbed down the latter form the building and nearly got caught by a man walking his dog, but was safe for the most part. Bright lights illuminate through the dark blue sky as Miles swung around, finding ( Y/N ).

She made a stop at the cemetery and slowly opened the large gate her and Miles entered last time. But before she could even get in, Gwen stopped by in her spider-suit. Gwen must've told her about the spider-socket too since he heard the name Miguel O'Hara pop up again.

Once Gwen tricked the police so she could get by, her and ( Y/N ) swung into an abandoned building that was covered in spots. Miles turned invisible so the girls wouldn't see him.

( Y/N ) frowned in confusion. "So... why am I here and not Miles?"

"Um — field trip," Gwen shrugged. "Plus... Miguel wants to see you?"

Miles tilted his head from above the ceiling. He wondered why Miguel wanted to ( Y/N ) and not him, considering she wasn't a spider-person like him and Gwen were.

"But I'm not a spider-person!" ( Y/N ) exclaimed.

That's what I said ! Miles thought to himself.

Around the abandoned building were all sorts of Alchemax Easter eggs. Like a photo of Doc Ock in her normal form with another scientists, a framed Alchemax diploma and a bunch of vials and a spider in a case, the same one that bit Miles. There was also another spider besides it.

"Well, he just wants to see you. So let's leave it at that," Gwen snapped.

"Jeez, alright. Shouldn't Miles be the one he wants to see?" ( Y/N ) questioned.

Gwen sighed. "Look, I wanted to swing by for a catch up too — but this is important."

"Fine," ( Y/N ) pouted.

Gwen pressed on her wrist band as four orange circles of light appeared around them. They surged the room and a hologram of the Spot appeared, showing what he was doing. He was carrying loads of wires, stumbling as he walked to the table besides them.

"I need more spots!" The hologram exclaimed. "It was right under where... my nose would've been."

The Spot hologram began to glitch a little as the replay went on. "But I just need a little bit more dimension juice."