Late night date - fluff<3

You and han haven't been on some dates lately since you were both busy. All you guys could do was cuddle for some time and then sleep. Or sometimes just do your works.

After a few weeks it was finally a week off. You were excited to plan some activities with your fiance. You were watching TV while waiting for him to text you when a ding comes from your phone. He texted you! You checked the message.

Hannie<33
babe get ready, I'm omw home!
Read 3 mins ago.

kay getting ready !!
Read just now.

You placed your phone down and got ready. You were wearing a brown striped sweater, kinda baggy jeans, and a brown cross bag.

    You heard a car pull in front of the house and you locked the doors before getting out

You heard a car pull in front of the house and you locked the doors before getting out. You saw him waiting in front of the car and he was admiring you. "You look cute. " he says while opening the car door for you to get in. You smiled softly before you got in the car and so did he. He started driving while holding your hand. You were both just talking about random things that goes to your mind.

The car stopped somewhere and you looked from the window that you guys arrived at a fun fair. Your eyes shined as you were very excited. You both got out of the car and went inside the fun fair immediately. You saw multiple rides and wanted to go on the carousel.
"Let's go there love! " you said while dragging him a bit. He smiled at your cuteness.

You guys went to many rides and games that they almost kicked y'all out.
You guys had fun and took a rest while eating cotton candy together. You guys sat on the bench near the shore. The funfair was near a sea so hearing the waves at night is relaxing. The moonlight shined on you while you were eating the cotton candy. Han looked at you full of admiration. "Love, you have something on your face. " he said. "I'm not falling for that babe. " you replied back knowing he wanted a kiss. "Pleaseee babee" he said while giving puppy eyes. How can you say no?! You sighed while playfully rolling your eyes and smiled. You got closer to him and gave him Peck on the lips.
"There. Satisfied? " "not really, but let's just wait in the car.." he mumbled. "What?" You asked him. He shooked his head while smiling and saying nothing.

You just shrugged it off and finish eating the cotton candy. You guys went back to the car while holding hands. He opened the door for you. He got in and you did too. He started the car and looked at you. "What's the matter love.? " you asked him.
He didn't say anything . Instead, he pulled you closer and kissed you. Not full of lust, hungrily, it's just full of love and a passionate kiss. You widened your eyes and kissed back. He cupped your face while you wrapped your arms around his neck. You guys pulled away for air and he just made direct eye contact with you.

"I love and you know that right? " "of course I do. " you replied. "Then.. I have something for you. " you tilted your head as he let go of your face and reached for something at the back of the car. "Don't look. " he said while giggling a bit. You were confused but you close your eyes anyways. You felt him interlocking his hands with yours. "Open your eyes. " you did and gasped. "Oh.. Oh my god. "

"y/n..i love you with all my life. You're the missing puzzle piece in my life. I love everything about you. Your eyes, your smile, your hair, your personality, your behavior, every thing. I have a question for you. Will you Marry me..? " he asked you.
"Of course I will you dummy. " you said while tearing up and hugged him tightly.
He let out a sigh of relief that you said yes. He hugged back while kissing your cheek.

"I love you. "
"I love you too hannie. "

691 word loll hope you enjoy this one!
Ps: ty for the views guys ^^ sorry for being unactive! I didn't have any ideas. I apologize if there's any mistakes. English isn't my first language ‼
-A/n