Enemies - fluff

"Hey y/n! I forgot to tell you something."

Seungmin shouted from afar at the school gates. You turned to him while still flustered.

"I like you!! "

He says running off to the bus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day at school, you just arrived and went to class immediately. You looked for your friends but couldn't find them. You checked your phone to see if there were any messages from them and there was.

                           𝙎𝙪𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙨𝙦𝙪𝙖𝙙‼️

𝘐𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘦 : we're not at school today y/n!! We went out and now we're sick :(

𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘩𝘰𝘦: sorry loser good luck being alone lmao

                                    I hate yall except I.n :  𝙔/𝙣

𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘴𝘴: love u too🥺

You rolled your eyes at the text messages and just sat down at your seat. The teacher wasnt here yet so you just played your phone peacefully... Until Seungmin sat next to you. You sighed and stayed quiet.

"You're alone huh? "

Seungmin said smirking like a maniac. A cute one in fact- wait what?

"Nope I have all my friends here- of course I'm alone."

You said glaring at the latter. He chuckled while covering his mouth and looked at you again.

"Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of bed."

"Fuck off seungmin."

"No. I will never."

He says getting closer to your face. You leaned back to stay away from him but he kept leaning closer to the point if someone nudge him you guys would accidentally kiss. You were a bit flustered because he was really close and he obviously noticed it. Since your seat is near the wall he slowly puts his hands beside your head resulting for him to pin you to the wall.

"You like this don't you...?"

He said smirking in a teasing tone. Your eyes went wide as he leaned closer almost making you guys kiss but you managed to push him away from you and covered your face.

"Stop! "

You squealed. He smirked knowing what effect he has on you.

"Or what hm? "

He says in a seductive teasing tone trying to get under your skin again. Your face was red like really red. Thankfully the teacher got in before he could do anything. You let out a relief sigh while placing your hand on  your chest.

"Oh thank god."

You have never been this happy when the teacher was here. Class started and fortunately seungmin didn't disturb you for the whole day after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You obviously had lunch alone and decided to go to the school garden. You sat on one of the bench under a tree that was facing the school football field. You saw kids from your school playing football. You admire the view and played some music with your earphones. You slowly almost went to sleep when you felt someone sitting next to you. You opened your eyes and look on your right and it was seungmin.