CHAPTER 3

Everyone was surprised by the sudden announcement of Aswadh, No one had ever thought that the the great ruler of India would be marrying the princess of the Mughal empire. The same empire which snatched everything from the royal family and the people of the kingdom.

Just then a soldier enters the tent "Your majesty, someone is coming towards the camp and the strange thing is that it's a woman riding the horse and she is all alone." At this information Aswadh smirked as he caught on that it was the Mughal princess because there was no one who had not heard about the kindness and bravery of the gem of Mughal Empire so he looked forward to what she had in store for him " Let her in and don't shoot but inform everyone to not lower their guards just because she is a woman" the shock was evident on the guards face as never in history had a woman step foot in the Military camp during war but nonetheless replied "Will do the needful Your Majesty" Aditya also excused himself and left to inspect what was happening.

Aswadh looked towards The Emperor of Mughal empire while smirking and said "Did you hear that your daughter will soon be here and you are going to watch me marry your daughter" at this Iqbal gritted his teeth and said "What have I ever done to you?! Why can't you leave my daughter out of this!?" The tears were evident in the Mughal emperor who was tied and kneeling in front of Aswadh

Aswadh started laughing and anyone in that room could tell that it was not of amusement " KYA KYA NAHIN KIYA AAPNE? TUMHARE IS SULTANATE NE HAMSE HAMARA SAB KUCH CHEEN LIYA!! BECAUSE OF YOUR GENERAL I LOST EVERYTHING!!!" At the outburst of Aswadh there was silence in silence now one even dared to move themselves to avoid the the King's attention to them in fear that he would kill them.

Aswadh spoke up while looking at Iqbal mockingly "Well let me go receive my bride, let's see if she is as pretty as everyone says and yeah you know it would look really bad if I am not there to receive her." There was mockery in his tone and then he stormed out of the tent but there was one person who was dejected thinking about his precious daughter's life from now on and regretted having the vicious general by his side. The Mughal emperor was taken back to confinement.

As Edha neared her destination her heart started beating though she was a brave and was ready to fight any obstacle that came bataeen her and saving her family and her people but still in the back of my her mind she wanted to run away to somewhere safe but she was determined not to show fear.

As she was nearing the boundary of the camp she noticed that a path had been made for her to enter, this was not expected by her she thought " This is not what I was expecting , let's see what I can do ,I have to succeed to save my people."

She entered the camp and noticed to men standing at the end of the path by looking at their stance and they way stood screamed confidence she realised at once by the aura of the both that one of them was the King and the General she went ahead turned her horse to the left while stopping it the feet of the horse skidded on the ground creating a cloud of dust and The Mughal princess holding the leash slid of horse just as the horse was going to stop at that moment she looked like a warrior who was going to kill anyone who came in her way, all the men who were present their were shocked but one person was amused seeing the grand entry of the princess.

Aswadh looked at her and smirked but he could not see her expressions as her face was covered in a veil but the eyes which were visible through her eyes was enough for him to read her emotions and in her eyes he just saw hate and anger the same emotions he had for her her family but Much stronger but there was one more emotion Fear but she was doing a great job masking it but Aswadh caught on to it as he had been doing that his whole life , Aswadh thought " She has walked into the territory of hyenas and she won't  even know what hit her. I would like to praise her for grand entrance but let's see if she is just show or is really as intelligent as the rumours."

Both of them locked eyes at that moment she knew he was the king she looked into his eyes and all she saw was hatred and wondered what the reason was for that emotion but she was broken out of hem trance by a hoarse and deep voice, the king's voice " Welcome Princess we have been waiting for you" there was a smile but was not of happiness but Edha couldn't figure out what kind of smile that was.

He was young that was what Edha first thought but then she broke out of her time of assessing her and said " You said you wanted me , I am here so please let my father go and return to your empire and don't you dare hurt my people I will not tolerate that." She said calmly, Aswadh looked at her and wondered how she was so calm but what he didn't know that she was scared to death but was just putting on tough act .

In a flash all the soldiers present there took their swords out and so did I as I was going to charge onto the nearest soldier Aswadh in his command voice " Everyone lower your swords right now!! No one is to hurt her because the consequences of hurting the princess of Mughal empire would not be nice." Everyone at once lowered their swords and not once did they question their King's words .

Edha looked around and was surprised and thought " Why is no one revolting to kill me but are putting their swords down?" But she knew that this was because this was the amount of power and respect he had,  She was brought back to earth by Aswadh's voice " Rajkumari, why don't we go in and talk and put your sword back this is not something that should be used to play." Saying this he went inside hearing him Edha scoffed and put her sword back but now she was nervous and curious what it was really that he wanted from her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Stay tuned to know what is the reaction of Edha once she comes to know the intentions of Aswadh and maybe wil get a cute interaction between them   Hehe

Sorry guys I have not been able to update from many days ..... from now on will try to update more frequently 

Author signing out Byee guys