Prologue

This is a story about two people who are different in every way possible but they find comfort in each others differences. Put together by the destiny or maybe not but what happens when in their life as barren as a desert a flower of love blooms. 

The King of India Aswadh a name by which every dynasty feared.He was the strongest king the sacred land of India had ever seen he was a kind king but very ruthless and cold to his enemies. Due to tragedy which took place in front his eyes years ago he had became very cold to all the people around him and had trust issues . He only trusted his General and also his only best friend and his family. But one day he marries the Shehzadi of Mughal Empire just for his needs he swears to make her life hell but what happens when he starts to fall for her and she becomes the reason he looks forward to the rays of sunshine every day .

Edha always loved the Indian mythology and had information on it since her mother was an Indian and Hindu . She was the pampered little girl and had everything that she could ask in her life . She was always taught everything a boy was taught because her parents wanted her to be a strong individual. The Shehzadi of Mughal empire always had high hopes for her marriage but she never knew she had to marry a man whose heart was made of rock but what she didn't know was that life made him that way  . She was a strong girl but one person knew how to break her from her inside. What happens when she marries the person who fixes her and then brutally break her  down. 

Join the journey of sadness, love , support and happiness of two people. People who thought that they would hate each other till they died . God always has something else for everyone but he makes sure that everyone get their share of happiness in their life but that is the same case in suffering. Aswadh and Edha fight their own demons and fall in love when their own self are against it.

# Your author signing out guys 

Hope you like it guys