Y/N: "Hang on a second, Shinobu. Are you sure you should be touching this? You don't have a Vision anymore, after all."

Shinobu: "Hm? Why wouldn't I? It's not like Kaji mentioned any lasting side-effects at all."

Y/N: "Regardless, I don't think you should take that chance. Not with all the Tatarigami on this island. Who knows what long-term problems it could have!"

Shinobu: "Oh? Why're you so worried about my future, hm? Heh~"

Y/N: "I... I don't really get what you're insinuating there, but why wouldn't I worry? You're a friend of Yanfei's, and you're a pretty cool person in general. I'd heard that Vision Wielders have an innate resistance to Tatarigami, and I'd rather not use your case as an experiment to see if that resistance still remains even after losing your Vision. So why not just let me do it?"

Shinobu: "Hmm... Well, whatever you say, I suppose~"

Y/N: "I feel like you're reading into this too much! I'm just trying to be responsible here!"

Shinobu: "Heh, of course, of course. I'll just be glad that you're looking out for me then, hm?"

Y/N: "Well, that's why I'm here, isn't it? Well, I guess I'll see what happens if I put my hand on the Shrine..."

Shinobu seemed content with letting me be the one to experiment with the Shrine, and so I felt like I could relinquish the hold I had on her wrist— with myself instead being the one to place my hand against the Shrine...

And when my skin did make contact with the Shrine, as I reached out to the ancient wooden structure... It felt like something ethereal was reaching out to me in return. Something desperate, something pleading. Something unfulfilled...

Y/N: "It feels... like it's missing something?"

Shinobu: "Oh? Well that makes sense, look here, there's a spot here that looks like it should have something here, maybe even a couple of things. So that must be what's causing the issue. Those saboteurs must have taken away whatever it is that's missing, so returning it all should fix this weather."

Y/N: "Sounds good! But how will we know what's missing? Or where it is?"

Shinobu: "And that's why I waited for the Vision Wielder to be here with me! Hmm... Why don't you try using your Elemental Sight? See if there's any hint as to where these missing things are."

Y/N: "Oh! Now that's a good idea! Well, let's see..."

Activating my Elemental Sight, I looked within the Shrine, looking for something amiss that I might be able to track... and after a moment of looking did I find some odd Electro energies that were leaking away, leaving a trail that led away from the Shrine for us to follow.

Maintaining my Elemental Sight, I began to walk away from the Shrine, following the trail of Electro traces whilst Shinobu followed in my wake. And, in what really shouldn't have been of any real surprise, the trail pointed directly into the center of that giant bubble of water not too far away from the Shrine. The bubble of water that was completely opaque so as to prevent us from looking inside, and was currently surrounded by Nobushi Ronin.

Y/N: "Looks like we're probably going to have to scare them off before we can look into getting past that barrier... You know, I could probably use my Vision to—"

Shinobu: "Absolutely not. I promised your General that I'd avoid you using your Vision as much as I could. We can easily deal with the likes of them without either of us having Visions, and, as for the barrier..."