3-What the hell is wrong with him?

Comenzar desde el principio

Freddy could tell Monty felt a little embarrassed and as if he were being a nuisance. Quickly, he responded in a chipper tone that reassured the other.

"Sure! It's...about twelve, I have a meeting soon anyway, so it works out! Leave me just a moment then I'll be out to take you there."

Monty happily agreed and Freddy closed the door to Bonnie's room, making his way over to the bunny himself.

"Hey, Bon?" Freddy gently shook him awake, behaving as if he was a prince tending to a sleeping dragon.

Bonnie woke up slightly, not even enough to rub the sleep away from his eyes. "Mmm...Freddy?" He groaned.

"I'm leaving now, Bon. Monty needs help finding parts and services then I have another meeting with the higher ups, they scheduled it at my last meeting. I'll be back around five, ok?"
Freddy delicately held the other's face, stroking his thumb across Bonnie's cheek back and forth.

The latter smiled a bit at the touch, but told Freddy "good luck", even if he didn't want him to leave. The bear was barely out the door before Bonnie was already fast asleep again.

It had only taken a half hour for the bunny to have completed his sleep cycle. He woke up well rested, but fairly confused.

"Mmm...Fred ? Where- oh.." Upon remembering their conversation, Bonnie's mood immediately fell.

Recalling what was said came quite difficult, though, and it took everything within him to remember the details.

"He said...five, I think? Five...and it's only twelve thirty, ugh." He groaned, not wanting to have to wait so long for Freddy to come back.

"Whatever," Bonnie mumbled, getting up and looking for various things around the room. "I suppose I could find the others to hang out with for a little while before coming back to bed before open."

He figured after a few hours of walking around, sleep would creep back up. Bonnie confirmed with himself that leaving a few hours for napping was a good time killer, and made his way out of the room and into the pizzaplex.

---

"Ok, after watching a movie with Chica and playing in the arcade it's...just after four. I've still got an hour to kill...i'm not even tired, though..." Bonnie groaned as he marched his way around the mall.

Taking a nap before he met up with Freddy again seemed too boring, he wanted to do something fun.

But now, everyone was busy. The only thing he could do was walk around and hope an idea would spring into his brain.

Luckily, that "idea" was there right in front of him. He took a glance at Gator Golf and realized the construction and 'do not enter' signs had been taken away, meaning the attraction was finally open.

Bonnie brightened up at the fun activity ahead. "Yes, finally! Gator golf is finished! It wouldn't hurt to take a look."

He walked inside, instantly being met by a whole new world. Animatronic alligators were on the ground followed by too many plants to count. The ambience felt as if he were in an actual rainforest.

"No wonder this place took so long to build..." He gazed around in awe.

"Hey Bonnie!"