cancelled date

Prompt idea by _Heedeungie_
Girl I am loving your prompt ideas, they are just awesome.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I was all suited up waiting for
Y/n to get ready quickly. Now I am used to it. She takes a lot of time getting ready because first she can't decide which outfit to wear and second she can't decide which color eyeliner, blush, or lipstick matches her.

I don't pressurize to be fast, as a brother I understand how insecure girls can be.
They need everything perfect and Co-ordinated. They even have different outfits for different occasions.
Here's us, Ishan wears my clothes, I wear his.
We boys don't do all these stuff but again there is no comparison between girls and boys.

She isn't as annoying as shahneel tho, my sister asks me to choose between her outfits and wears completely opposite of what I tell. And whole event I have to click her pictures carry her bag and what not.

I heard a scream from the room, I  Quickly rushed to it and knocked on the door, she was crying, now I opened the door.
she was on the floor crying . She was holding her bleeding ankle
I quickly lifted her up, and put some tumeric on her ankle.

The blood stopped but her ankle was injured badly,
I calmed her down, she wasn't crying anymore but little sobs left her lips.
I took her to my car and we rushed to the hospital.

Docter asked her what happened to her ankle
“ I slipped at fell on the bathroom” I mentally slapped myself.
He noted it down and left. I was taken out for few minutes because they were plastering her ankle.

Once I entered she looked at me with guilt filled eyes. I knew what was coming,

" I am sorry shubman, because of me your birthday and our date plan was destroyed. I am so clumsy I can't even walk properly I fell down and here we are in the hospital "
I kissed her to stop talking or else she'll beat Eminem.

We shared a passionate moment until one nurse cleared her throat. She was standing with few medicines. I backed up and let her do her work. From. The corner of my eye I stole few glances of y/n she was doing the same. We smiled at our moments but the nurse was bit irritated. She quickly did her work and went off.

I sat in the crook of hospital bed and said “ don't apologize darling. It happens. Don't blame yourself for destroying my birthday and our date. Instead I am relieved that you are fine and nothing serious happened. Here give me your plaster I'll write on it "

She cutely moved her hand in front of me. I took a marker lying on the table and wrote
I love you y/n/n
And
Shubman ♡ Y/n

I looked around to see if there is nurse or not.. She wasn't.. I grabbed the opportunity and kissed her again.