Lore

It's been like two days since Jack has been staying with me.

Currently, Jack and I were getting dinner ready. We were making birria tacos. Well, I was trying to make them Jack was trying to eat the meat that I had placed on the side.

So for the millionth time, while I'm flipping and dipping the tacos in the juice and on the pan, i again have to smack Jack's hand from the bowl.

"Ow!"

"well if you would stop eating it we would be having these problems," I say still trying to focus on the tacos.

A little bit later I saw I got a message from my manager.

It's the date of the Lore premiere. The event was to be hosted in a few weeks.

Jack notices my attention being moved onto something else.

I feel his arms wrap around me from behind putting his face in my neck.

"What is it?"

Im barely able to make out the sound of his voice as he stuffed his face in my neck. The vibrations tickled me though so I started laughing.

When I get my voice back I'm able to respond "Ohhh nothing" as I turn around and am in his arms. "I have a question for you though".

"Yeah, what is it?" Im finally able to hear him properly due to him having to take his face out of my neck when I turned.

"Would you like to be my date to my movie premiere?" I say as I fiddle with the buttons on his shirt. "Just cause I can't ask anyone else, obviously," I say sarcastically as I roll my eyes.

"Uh, I don't know I mean I'm a really busy mean" Jack goes along with my joke as he puts his forehead against mine to exaggerate his eyes roll.

I can't help but laugh at his antics which causes him to laugh as well.

"Of course ill go with you" Jack whispers as he presses a light kiss to my forehead and then to my lips.

...

Jack and I made our way to the hotel near where the Premiere was going to take place.

We were going to be recorded while getting ready for the event and it would go up after the premiere so around that time people will know about the two of us.

It was quite a chaotic video as Meg and Jack could take anything seriously as they were having too much fun being affectionate and making jokes.

Currently, Meg was getting her makeup done while Jack was getting his hair done.

Once Jack was done with getting his hair done he walked up to Meg and the makeup artist "So me next yeah? Im thinking blue eyeshadow to really show the brown in my eyes" Jack says.

Everyone in the room laughs as Jack places a small kiss on Meg's lips while the makeup artist was distracted.

It took a while to actually get Meg and Jack into their outfits since they had decided to have a dance party to get rid of some extra energy.

But not long after Jack had already finished dressing and was currently waiting in the room for Meg. He was in a normal tux as according to him he was going to be 'Meg's arm candy' and therefore did not need anything to make him stand out.

However, to his surprise, Meg came out in a black dress so they would be matching. But that was not his first thought went seeing her like that.

His jaw quite literally dropped as he was taken back to the first time they met when he was absolutely mesmerized by her, just as he was now.