Ven Conmigo

After Meg and Jack had their moment in the kitchen they proceeded to go back to bed.

...

By 10 in the morning, everyone had already woken up in the house.

Well almost everyone.

There was a brunette, still peacefully sleeping on the couch.

It was around 11 or 12 when the brunette actually woke up.

Much to the relief that everyone else was scared of what would happen if they dared to wake her up.

They were all currently eating breakfast in the kitchen. Talking about what they could do for the rest of the day.

"I say we just chill. Maybe watch a few movies, and a bit of truth or dare, and maybe even go on live for a little" Meg suggested.

"I think that would be really fun," Bailey said.

...

They had just finished a few different movies including Top Gun, Easy A, and Red Notice.

They had decided to go live all together before trinity had to leave as her parents didn't want the girl to spend the night again as she had an audition she had to go to tomorrow.

It was on Meg's account they had decided to go live.

In order for them all to stay in the frame they had to pose as they did in the picture they did yesterday.

Once people started logging on, taking notice right away of everyone on the life. Especially in the situation Jack and Meg were in.

"Hey, guys we're probably going to be on life for a while so feel free to just ask questions" Meg informed them.

After a lot of silly questions, they asked, such as asking Jack to karaoke which Jamie hated, and using Jamie to join in.

There was one question that caught Bailey's attention.

"Hey, Meg one o the fans asked what are your favorite artists and songs at the moment?"

Of course, Bailey wasn't dumb. She knew the answer to this question but she knew that Meg would have to speak Spanish to answer this equation. And she also happened to know that Jack was always flustered when she spoke Spanish.

"Oh, well at the moment my favorite artists would have to be Selena, and my favorite songs would have to be El Chico Del Apartamento 512 and Ven Conmigo"

And just as Bailey predicted Jack started to have a pin tint to his cheek, and look at Meg with what people would call puppy eyes.

Obviously, this also caught not only the other people in the room but also the eyes of the fans.

"Meg there is another fan asking if you could keep talking in Spanish," Jamie said while trying to hide a smirk and avoiding looking at Jack's face.

"OH of course, um Hola, mi nombre es Meg, disfruto leyendo soy actor, mi cantante favorita en este momento es Selena Quintanilla, oh y también me gusta bailar y hornear" Meg with a bright smile on her face. {Hi my name is Meg, i enjoy reading im an actor, my favorte singer at the moment is Selena Quintanilla, oh and i also like to dance and bake}.

Meg was always happily talking about her culture and loved to speak Spanish in any way willing to.

She was obviously oblivious to Jack's face which was filled with adoration and was a bright shade of pink.

"OH, you know what would be so much fun! If you taught one of us to dance" Trinity said with a bright smile "Not me, of course, I would be horrible" she finished laughing.

Meg let out a gasp of excitement getting up from sitting down and practically jumping when asking anyone if they were willing to dance with her.

Everyone was relevant at first not wanting to embarrass themselves in from of the millions of people in life.

But Jack couldn't help himself when he saw how sad Meg was becoming now that no one wanted to dance with her.

He finally got up "I'll do it," he said smiling at her.

He wanted to faint at the sight of the joy on her face.

He would never get over it.

And not amount of times he would ever see it would be enough.

The next few minutes of Meg trying to teach Jack how to dance to Ven Conmigo was pure comedy.

Jack was not the best at dancing, but he couldn't be happier in that situation.

It was basically just Meg and Jack in that situation.

Not taking notice of the people surrounding the or watching them through a screen.

All the two could see where each other.

~~~

Once again thank you for reading this chapter. And thank you for all the likes and comments they make my day you have no idea 🥹❤️.

Im sorry, this chapter wasn't supper good but I was rushing because I forgot to do this earlier. But I promise the next chapter will be much more exciting 🤪.