Secret

It had been a suspiciously good time ever since the sleepover, with the truth or dare and everything.

So far Meg has been pretty busy with her acting career.

Shes been auditioning for new roles, recovering new ones.

She had been hiding a secret.

She had found out not long ago that she would be reappearing in her new movie Scream to continue playing her character Tara.

She didn't know much yet, all she knew was that the directors were currently holding new auditions for the new characters that would be appearing in the movie.

Although with this amazing job, she was getting done, she had some bad things to deal with as well.

One was that she wasn't going to be able to go and shoot the new season of YOU for Netflix. Which she was devastated about.

And two, she wasn't allowed to tell anyone that didn't already know about the movie.

So she was keeping it in all these past days the news until the producers and directions allowed her to spread the news.

She also was super excited about the press conferences and interviews she would get to do for the new movie.

...

Now Meg wasn't the only one with a secret.

Jack had been hiding that he was trying out for a new role, one of which he wasn't sure what it was at this moment.

He also knew that he wasn't allowed to tell anyone about this as this was supposed to be a big deal.

He has been doing multiple auditions and it wasn't till he finally got the call back to inform him that he had gotten the job that he found out what it was.

And boy was he excited.

He has just found out he will be getting to play Ethan Landry in the new movie Scream.

Now there were multiple reasons why he was excited about this role.

One he was a big fan of the movies, as they played a huge part in his life being some of his favorite movies.

But also because he knew that Meg would also be appearing in this movie.

Alas, he wasn't allowed to tell her he knew. He had to wait until he got permission.

...

Although it seemed that Jack wouldn't ever get to tell Meg himself that he got the role, as everyone to appear in the movie was sent a message on where to meet so everyone could get their script and meet one another.

To say Jack was nervous was understated. He wasn't sure how Meg would react.

On the other hand, Meg was super excited, she always was edited to meet new people, and she really wanted to know who she was going to work with.

Meg was currently meeting up and hanging out with the cast from the previous movie.

They were talking about the movie, the script, and the new actors.

The director makes dramatic entrances. Grabbing the attention of the other people in the room.

The cast is really excited when the director starts naming names, and the actor walks into the room.

The cast introduced themselves to each person, and then the next, and then the next.

Jack was next. He was super nervous especially since he would hear Meg on the other side of the wall.

(PS SPOILER THE NEXT LINE OF THE MOVIE I WILL PUT STARS TO WARN YOY WHEN IT IS SAFE TO READ AGAIN)

"And now, Ethan Landry, the new killer, will be played by...Jack Champion"

***

Jack comes around the corner, and with a huge smile walks into the room.

He is suddenly knocked down to the ground by a force.

And then a scream reaches his ears.

"AHHH OH MY GOD" Meg yells making the other cast members start laughing, catching their drift that the two people knew one another.

Jack starts laughing as well while getting himself up from the ground, carrying Meg in his arms as he does so.(😍💪)

Meg finally got over the shock and allowed Jack to put her down.

It was at this moment she starts hitting him. Not enough to actually hurt him. Not that she really knew or wanted to too.

In fact, he was laughing since he knew she wasn't trying to actually cause him pain.

"I can't believe that you didn't tell me you were going to be in the movie," Meg says

"Well in my defense you didn't tell me you were going to be in it either," Jack says smirking at her.

"Touche"

...

After the shock of Jack joining the crew, everyone was finally getting to know one another, getting their script and stuff.

She was currently in the corner with Courtney after she dragged her there.

"Soo.. what's going on with you and Jack. I didn't know you were dating anyone" Courtney says willing at the young girl.

"What was not dating? We're just friends" Meg tried the hide the obvious rush of red coming into her cheeks.

"Could have fooled me"

"Well don't be fooled. I don't think he even sees me that way." Meg says

"Im sorry you the fool. How can you not tell that that man is totally in love with you" Courtney exclaims.

"Okay don't get ahead of yourself." Meg assays ending the conversation while joining the rest of the actors.

~~~

I just updated the Cast chapter to say that she was in the previous Scream movie since I just went through a marathon so I can watch the new Scream movie this week. (Yes I already know the killer for this movie because of TikTok 😭🤣).