deals to be made

"Hey Mika-kun where are you off to." Ferrid questioned Mikaela as he walked through the portal. "I'm fixing this. Yuu-Chan, I have to save him. And this is my best choice." Ferrid chuckled. "Darn I'm interested. I hope it succeeds and you get your dear princess." He winked. Mika looked at his feet turning and leaving. "Yea..."

Yuichiro yawned waiting on orders. "Yoichi I'm bored." Yoichi smiled. "Yea. Its pretty slow today. You should go out and make the most of a Day off." Yuichiro smiled Getting up and leaving.
On his walk he walked through the ruble of the city tokyo. It was all He new. No high skyscrapers or loud cities. It was so quiet. And those who lived there were under total fear. He had a weird dizziness but ignored it and kept his walk up. Being careful of any vampires on their own. Them he saw a dash of white. He froze pulling out his sword. A vampire. Keeping full alert the dizziness got even worse. "Yuu-Chan." He heard that familiar voice and couldn't keep his eyes open. His legs got tired and soon he collapsed to his side out. The vampire came out. He knelt down near him and stroked his cheek. "I'll protect you Yuu-Chan."

A few hours ago

"Oh a vampire coming to make a deal. What a surprise." The demon smirked. "I need a spell." The demon cocked a brow. "Oh really. What is it." "I need something that will help me protect Yuichiro. You know him." The demon smiled. "I have just the thing. I think you'll like it vampire." Mika blinked. The demon said a few things under his breath. "There's your spell. Better find him. Or he's gonna have a hard time finding his little way around such a big world." Mikaela left going to find his dear Yuichiro.

Present

Mika sat next to Yuichiro and wanted for the spell to take effect. He ha no idea what would happen. All he new was that he could protect Yuu-Chan. Soon a glow caught his eye and his blue eyes froze. Yuichiro had been reduced to 2 inches tall. Mikaela stayed frozen. His hand came down to touch Yuichiro. His body limp in unconsciousness. "Where's Yuichiro?" He heard and quickly scooped up his childhood friends body placing him in his breast pocket. Quickly he got away as the soldiers came into view. Quickly he got back to the vampire realm where it was safe. He quickly went to his quarters where he sat on his bed taking Yuichiro out of his pocket. He smiled down at him. He looked peaceful like when they were younger. He had longed to be able to actually touch him. He liked having him this small. It made everything easier. He just to be more protective.
"God I missed you." He hugged him and placed him on the pillow. He quickly got into something more comfortable. Pajama pants and a thin t shirt. Then he laid down looking at yuu-Chan. He stroked him abit and laid his hand over him. Soon falling sleep in peace.