Contract

I couldn't even believe the day had come

I couldn't even believe the day had come... it has taken me months to finally be able to officially announce my future. Today was the day I had signed my contract.

Although training wasn't till tomorrow, they asked me to come in to get my kit and sign the contract. None of the players were there because it was their day off so I hadn't had the chance to meet them. If someone told me a year ago this is where I would be standing, I thought they'd be lying. It's a new chapter in my life.

Having a shirt with the number 3 and Smith at the top is what I've been working towards since I was young.
I may be a late bloomer for the sake of being 26, coming off the bench but some of those years I had struggled with injuring my acl and I had sprained my ankle. Last year was difficult as well loosing someone you had looked up to your whole life. Something that has been effecting me for the whole season. Maybe this change will help.

After a while when I went back on to look at the comments I had realised Georgia Stanway had liked. God I loved Georgia, she is so down to earth, when i've seen her play at man city she was so talented. Although I'll miss those like Alessia Russo at Arsenal, I will still make friends on and off the team.

Now I wished that Georgia hadn't left man city for the current season but I guess I might of not made the squad, people need to leave to make space for you.

I was told before the signing that there was only 4 games left- I guess a nice introduction for next season.

I was no in bed getting ready to sleep- tomorrow was defiantly hectic so i decided to just scroll through social media and looked through comments.

one Post that caught my eye was a post from a gossip page. I guess it was great to see what everyone thought about it. I've never gotten publicity- only when i first signed for aresnal. It was so nice to get to see lovely welcoming messages. I put my phone down on the floor whilst it was charging and went strait to sleep to make sure I was fresh for tommorow

 I put my phone down on the floor whilst it was charging and went strait to sleep to make sure I was fresh for tommorow

A.n. sorry for the really bad edit of the photo🤣 I'll come back and change it when I probably will edit it as I already know my writing style and quality will definitely change.

sorry for the short chapter and not the best. For me I hate doing the first chapters so wait for a while until it gets better. No promises but I'll try update 1 or 2 a day.