Hayun knew he must've seen through her effort to look okay, letting out a small sigh and shrugged.

"What happened?" He asked, coming to sit next to her. She was hesitant to say anything, unsure of what to even say.
"Just...I don't know." She mumbled, shaking her head.

She didn't know how it came to this, she used to love practicing but ever since Everlast, things seemed to be going downhill.

There was a small silence and Hayun didn't seem to want to talk about what was bothering her, he understood that.

"That's okay...if you ever need someone to talk to then you know where I am." He smiled, reminding her their practice rooms were opposite each other.

"Thank you Renjun." Hayun smiled appreciatively, feeling bad that he caught her in a mood.

He had a pretty smile which he flashed her as he left, wishing her luck for her practices.

Hayun wondered if it was just her who struggled this much with practices, everything just seemed ten times worse because she was trying to keep up with an existing group.

Maybe she really didn't fit in after all.

She was left wishing she was better, being compared to the girls constantly was draining and the passion she had began to deteriorate.

Hayun was still tired and when she glanced at the time, she decided that getting a coffee might wake her up a little more. She couldn't practice in such a sluggish state.

The cafe wasn't that busy surprisingly, joining the queue behind someone. Her eyes drifted to the pastries and desserts.

Jisung was already in the cafe and he noticed she walked in, he was surprised that he kept seeing her a lot.

He was sat with a chocolate milkshake, waiting on Chenle who was to meet him here. Jisung watched Hayun out of curiosity, she lightly swayed while waiting for her turn to order.

She kept staring at the variety of cookies and cakes up until it was her turn, she ended up getting a coffee and nothing else. Jisung wondered why she didn't get that cookie she had been eyeing.

She glanced at the clock on the wall and visibly sighed, shoulders slumping a little. Hayun looked dejected and distracted all at once.

He feared that she would look up and see him and then come to join him sitting down. It wasn't that Jisung was rude it's just he has no idea what to say, even if he wanted to just have conversation with people, he couldn't bring himself to.

He worried that if he took the leap to converse with someone that they would perceive him as boring and stupid and that he wasn't worth talking to. He thought too much about what others think of him.

Hayun had no problem talking to people, she made it seem easy. Without much thought, she would speak to anyone.

Jisung's pulse jolted in surprise the moment their eyes met, she had looked up only to see Jisung was sat there.

He looked away as he always did, wondering if she would greet him as she usually did.

Hayun began to walk forward, stopping by the door of the cafe to grab some tissues. She took a second to glance at Jisung again, he too looked at that moment.