UNSEEN BITS

I was sat next to Mitch on the day beds facing molly and Ty who were laying next to each other

Mitch then opened his water bottl and it squirted on me and Mitch "ahh Mitchell what the fuck"

"Wait what" Mitch said and Ty went "whatt"
"I put mentos in it" I chuckled at what mollie said and we all laughed at the strange water bottle

*the den*

I was sat in the den with Ella ruchee and Mitch next to me and his hand on my legs for resting

"Where are you both from"
"Sheffield" I said and Ella said "what is Sheffield"

Mitchell said "it's a city in South Yorkshire"
Ella gasped and said "is it in Yorkshireee that makes sense"
"That's why we drink Yorkshire tea" I said and Mitchell added "that's why we drink Yorkshire tea"

Ella then tried doing a Yorkshire accent and said "Yorkshire tea" I chuckled and Mitch went "that's quite good that"

"That's quite good that you know" she said again in the Yorkshire accent making me and Mitch go 'ahh'

"That's so good" Mitchell said and I nodded and agreed and I said "that was sick"

Mitchell told Ella to repeat what he says with his hand resting on his cheek and his other still over my legs

"Say I'm gonna go to shop, gonna go to toilet"
"Gonna go to shop I'm gonna go to toilet" and she did it with her hand like Mitchell's and I giggled and he then looked at me and spoke "what else do we say"

"Uhm can I have a bath"
"Can I have a bath" both of them repeated and I shook my head and I said "what about like gi'oer"
(Give over)
"Yeah gi'oer"

"Gi'oer" she said and it wasn't Yorkshire that time and we all laughed and Ella said "I've just suddenly lost it"
"You did really well"

"I can't do Scottish accents" Mitch said and I laughed and said "nor can I"

*terrace with Jess whit Ella and molly*

"They're like the same personality" whit said and i nodded and Ella said "yeah that's what I said"

"You'd be speaking to him and he'd be like what does that mean"
"Yeah he told me montblanc was a mountain and in like it's a designer brand"
"It is a mountain isn't it" molly said and Jess went "I don't fucking know" and we all let out chuckles

*date with me and Mitchell"

"So is this melted" I said referring to the chocolate bar that whipped cream on top

"No" he shook his head and chuckled and so I said "is it one of them smash things" and he interrupted me and said "y/n it's one of them things where I didn't think this through and just thought it look nice"

I started trying to get my spoon into it and I was saying "Mitch you did a really good job this is a 10"

"Really I can't do this thing I'll have a raspberry" he fed me the raspberry saying he made it and he said "what does that taste like"
"That tastes like a good date"

*dressing room all of us doing our hair and makeup*

I was getting dressed casually and dress and Jess was curling her hair and someone farted and she said "that was me that time"
"What" Catherine and I laughed and Jess then said "nothing"

"Jess the aircon is wafting it over to me"
"Jess I think you need to go to the toilet" I said and Catherine bursted out laughing as well as Jess

*getting scared by insects*
I was sat with Mitch and something buzzed in my ear and I screamed and got up "sit down it's gone"
"I fucking hate wasps and they hate me"

He laughed at me and I sat back down and sighed and Mitch buzzed in my ear and I shoved him and I said "piss of" and I scoffed and he was pissing himself at me

*morning in bed with cath and jess*

Sammy come lies on top of jess and she plays with his hair and he says "everyone play with my hair"

We all did and I chuckled and he said "I feel like a jack Russel"
"You would not be a jack Russel" I said and jess looked at me and said "you have a little jack Russel"
"Oh" I said remembering and laughing with them all

"Wait what did she say" cath asked and Jess said "she has a little jack Russel"
"Oh what the hell" me and cath laughed at each other and I said "Jess is so vulgar"

"What does that mean" Sammy asked and I said "you both are definitely meant to be"
"Aye what you getting at"

We were all creasing

*my date with scott*

"What is this by the way is it Prosecco" I said referring to my drink and Scott said "no idea it just tastes nice so I poured it you"

"How come you was voted for sexiest girl today"
"What you trying to say" I raised my eyebrow at him and he went "no no I mean what'd you do in the challenge"

"Did a cheeky around a world an all that so yeah showed off a bit"
"Worth it though In the end"
"Yeah yeah"

"What position do you play"
"I mean what you did today"
"Oh your a goalkeeper"

We both laughed and he then said "good with the hands"
"Oh well" we both laughed again

*beach hut bonanza*

Best party trick?
"I can wiggle my eyebrows" and I did it side to side and I chuckled and I also said "I can touch my nose with my tongue"

And I did it and wiggle my eye brows and winked at the camera and i bursted out laughing to myself and I said "I can't believe I Just did that"

Idk felt like doing an unseen bits as I find them so funny can't lie aha