002

Ella and ruchee headed off as everyone discussed who to keep in the Villa.

We all decided that to keep Ella and unfortunately ruchee was going to be leaving the Villa

Medhi stood up and told the two girls infront that we decided to keep Ella.

We all got up and gathered around ruchee and gave her a hug.

I didn't want to rush into helping ruchee pack as it would seem rude and she came down the stairs and gave us all hugs I whispered in her ear "I know you'll find someone your stunning and your personality shines"

We pulled apart and she smiled "I'll see you soon"

We all clapped her as she left and headed back outside into the main bit of the villa.

I sat down with some of the girls and we were all shocked and sad to see ruchee go.

Mitch then came over and took me to go speak with him.

"Finally we're coupled up" he said to me and I smiled and I sarcastically said "finally"

"Shut it" I laughed at him and he scoffed as well and he said "we've got something strong so quickly I'm looking forward to it"
"Are you"

"Yeah I am"
"I am as well"

I leaned my head into his and he stroked my hip as we shared this comforting silence together

The night went on and we headed into the dressing room and I was removing my lashes and mollie came in saying "what a night what a night what a night"
"Oh molly" Jess said
"What a night" Whitney said and I kept quiet removing my makeup now.

Got into my pyjamas a little bit cheeky to make sure Mitch knows what he's getting

I walked in and sat on the bed me and Mitch were sharing and then Mitchell came in and he smiled at me

He sat down and as he came over to me and he said "you look gorgeous"
"I might now but not in the morning" I let out a chuckle and Mitch frowned and he said "you always look gorgeous"

I blushed at what he said and he got into the covers with me.

"Night guys" Jess shouted as I was taking my mic off "night everyone" I shouted and then the lights went off and me and Mitchell were facing each other and we spoke quietly to each other "when will we share a kiss aye"

I chuckled at him and kissed his cheek and said "very soon"

He scoffed and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead and I turned the other way and smiled to myself as his arms wrapped round me and I became the little spoon.

I woke up and Mitch passed me my glasses as I forgot them again but he had brought me my pair and I said "thank you aha"
"You forgot em again"
"I know I keep on doing it" I leaned my head into his side and I said "morning everyone"
"Morning"
"Happy birthday Zach" mollie said and Mitch said "oh shit happy birthday Zach"
"Happy birthday" I said in a morning voice and everyone said happy birthday as well