Chapter 5: New employee a.k.a crush (?)

Jay's P.O.V:

Today is the day my new assistant will be here. Why am I even excited? Oh god. But maybe because my work will get a lot easier? Yes that's it.

I was about to call SH to come to my office but he came inside right in time with the new assistant.

"Good morning sir." The pretty boy in front of me greeted with a bow. Did I just call him pretty?
(A/N- you totally did, you simp🙄)

"Good morning Jungwon." I replied with a short smile.
We were smiling at each other unconsciously.

"Morning Jay." SH interrupted us. I glared at him and he was narrowing his eyes.
I just replied with a hum.

"Um sir, can I ask you something before we get to work?" JW asked us suddenly.

"Go on." I replied.

"Is there permission to shoot videos inside the office?"

"Uhh yes, but make sure to be extra careful when you shoot while working with the documents and things like that."

"Thank you so much sir. I'll be very careful."
He bowed once again. He looked very happy with my reply, I thought.

"So let's get to work then?" SH asked.

"Yes sir" JW replied and turbed to SH.

SH explained him everything about his work from scratch.

"Jay will have a meeting at 10:30 am today. You also can attend it, so you can understand how everything works. Even if you don't understand something me or Jay will always be there to help you out. No worries about that."

I was observing JW carefully, he was nodding the whole while.

SH was done explaining everything.

"Thank you, sir. I'll make sure to remember everything you've told me."

SH tapped his shoulder with a smile.

I coughed catching their attention.
I did it unconsciously. Ughhh. What's wrong with me seriously.

The both of them looked confused.

"Jay, why don't you take him to look around and get familiar with the office."

SH signaled me with his eyes to go.
I was confused.

I pointed at myself and asked "Me?"

"Do you see any other Jay in this room?" SH raised an eyebrow and asked.

I could see JW being suprised at the tone and the way SH was talking to me. He tried not to show it, but it's very understandable though.

I glared at him and replied "Fine."

"Shall we go?" I asked him getting up.

"Yes sir."

I first showed him the floor we are in right now.
We both went towards the lift and got in.

We both got quite a few stares from everyone but no one dared to say anything. Some were whispering to each other looking suprised.

Everyone were surely wondering who this boy is.

I then showed him the cafeteria followed by rooftop. The other floors were the regular office areas.

We are at the rooftop currently.
"You can come here when you don't have work or feel too pressured, this floor is very relaxing unlike the other ones."

We both chuckled at my words and his dimples appeared. GOTTA ADMIT THAT WAS VERY CUTE.

"Shall we go back?" I asked him and he nodded in return.

I went back to my room. JW went to meet and introduce himself to everyone.

SH cameback to me again.

"What was that a while ago?" I asked folding my hands.

"What?" He was acting all dumb.

"What do you mean what? You know what I mean Hoon."

"Come on Jay, I know he's your type. Here I'm just helping you. You better thank me in advance." SH came and stood beside me.

"I never told you he's my type, more like never even told you my type. What will you say now?"

"The way you look at him says it all~."

I was just looking away, not able to deny.

"SEE TOLD YA." SH sounded more desperate than he should.

"As far as I know, you were surely single all this while. Correct me if I'm wrong." he had this proud look on his face.

"You're right but I came here to work, that's what I should be focusing on." I said going back to sit in my chair.

"Did uncle tell you not to, before coming? I'm pretty sure he didn't. They'll be happy too, if you find the right one. My parents have been nagging at me from 3 WHOLE YEARS all because I'm not dating anyone."
He rolled his eyes dramatically making me laugh so hard.

"Tell them you got Heeseung." He chocked on the air.

"Gotchaaaa~."

"Anyways coming back to YOU."

"Look at you avoiding my words. What you said was not wrong but-"

"Stop it Jay-ah~. Why are you acting this way."

"No, just listen to me first. It hasn't even been a day since I met him."

"You have 6 months."

"Fine, but let's focus on work for now."

"Yessirrrr. Let's just not avoid the fact that he ALSO might have a crush on you."

"I said work."
He zipped his mouth.

"I'll leave now. See you in the meeting room." I replied with an 'okay'.

(A/N)
Heyy guysss I'm backk with another chapter~ kinda short one hehe.
I didn't want to leave it on hiatus so had to write this. Hope y'all didn't forget this book's existance already 😭
Hope you guys have a great week~ fighting everyone.💪🏻 I'll write next chap as soon as possible. I have 2 tests coming up so I can't update in the next two weeks but for sure after two weeks.
Do vote and comment guyss🥺
Thank you.
-Navi