Yamato: "The tea and food paired well, reminds me of Belfast's cooking."

The other two ships looked in question.

Yamato: "Ah, right... Future Royal Navy has a frigate named Belfast(F90)."

"

Yamato: "She was my butler during the exercise training, along with some Eagle Union girls that were assigned to the same group."

Enterprise and Belfast: "..."

Yamato: "What's wrong?"

Belfast: "I have a daughter in the future?"

Yamato: "..." Trying not to spill her tea. "Are ship girls in this world able to conceive a child!?"

Enterprise: "No? Not anything I ever heard of."

Belfast nodded in agreement.

Yamato: "I see now. Successor ships don't have lineage with their predecessor, just name only. Some ships look similar to their predecessor and some have a completely different appearance. For example, my world's Belfast(F90) looks similar to you." Showing a picture on her phone.

Enterprise: "She looks very much like Belfast, minus the uniform

Enterprise: "She looks very much like Belfast, minus the uniform."

Belfast: 'So this is my successor...' Quietly in her mind. "What uniform is that? It's not a maid."

Yamato: "A Butler uniform. If I recall correctly, Queen Elizabeth(R08) mentioned she was the top graduate in the academy."

Enterprise: "You mean..."

Yamato: "Her successor, not the queen you know now." Swiping the image to her

Enterprise: *cough cough* Choked on her tea from the shock of the massive difference in appearance

Enterprise: *cough cough* Choked on her tea from the shock of the massive difference in appearance. Belfast quickly helped her out.

Yamato: 'I had the same reaction when I met Queen Elizabeth's predecessor for the first time. She has a more natural royal queen aura compared to her.' "Shocking difference."

Belfast: "So she's the future queen of the Royal Navy?"

Yamato: "Maybe. This is my world, not this world's future. Anyway, let's enjoy the rest of the meal~."

[Outside, the road near the beach]

Yamato with her parasol out enjoyed the nice breeze, meanwhile, Enterprise and Belfast walked a few steps behind. Coming up to an active stall on the edge of the beach, with three familiar faces

Yamato: "Is that who I think it is?"

Enterprise: "They started a business."

Belfast: "Their resilience is quite exemplary."

Yamato: "Those bruises would've taken days to heal." 'Unless I'm underestimating Vestal's healing capabilities.'

Soon Ping Hai notices them and heads toward them with Chinese Panda Buns in hand.

Ping Hai: "Here you go" Offering a bun to Enterprise, who's a bit hesitant to take one.

Enterprise: "Hmm? Oh, no, thank you..."

Ping Hai: "My sister said not to worry about payment." Everyone looked at Ning Hai, who nodded in confirmation. "You saved us. We want to thank you." Passing the other buns to Belfast and Yamato.

Yamato: "Thank you." Takes a small bite from the Panda Bun. "Oishī."

Enterprise takes a bite and Belfast happily smiles. Another maid soon came by and Belfast quickly noticed her. The two maids talked for a short time before Belfast came back with news."

Belfast: "Lord Wales is calling for a meeting."

Enterprise: "I see, I'll be there soon." She starts walking towards HQ.

Belfast: "Lord Wales also invites you to attend as well, Lady Yamato."

Yamato: "Me? Very well then. Any reason why she would have me there?"

Belfast: "Your leadership skills are appreciated and having someone's else thoughts are valued here."

Yamato: "From that one battle?" Belfast nodded.

Soon Belfast told Ping and Ning Hai about the meeting. They quickly closed the stall, after serving the last customer.