3. Problems

Sing as their bones come marching in, again

I drove into the petrol station whilst singing my heart out to Tiffany Giardina. It was about 7PM and stupidly I had forgotten to fill my tank up last night so here I am filling my bikes tank.It's a shame I love running more, this bike was a beauty, it came about three days ago. 

I sensed another presence, I looked across the station to see the baby Argent hunter, Allison Argent. I cocked an eyebrow as she looked around anxiously, filling up her own car with fuel.

Just then I felt eyes on me and snapped my gaze towards a man who was also filling his bike, I glanced down at the bike and saw a gun strapped to the sides, he was a hunter. II glanced between them, confused. I thought Allison didn't know about werewolves. 

I shrugged to myself as I finished filling it and got onto my bike after paying. I looked towards Allison the same time she saw me. I threw a casual wink at her and put my helmet on. I turned the ignition key and the bike roared to life.

I kept my eyes on her as I revved it twice and took off back home, leaving her glancing after me with a suspicious gaze.

_

Teenagers, I hate them. Although I couldn't really agree with myself because I, like all the others at this school, am a teenager. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I looked towards Thunder who had an annoyed expression on his face and couldn't help but laugh at him. He didn't like the way I woke him up this morning.

How? You ask. Lets just say it involves ice cold water and very giddy dog and a father who loves pranks. He looked back at me and scowled and in return I lifted my hands up in a surrender pose, throwing an innocent glance his way. 

We were stood in a P.E hall, With a big climbing board in front of us, in our P.E kit. We had the whole bunch in this class mainly because I requested my schedule to be with Scott's. I glanced at them over hearing there conversation.

They had all laughing at Scott because of him falling, or should I say pushed? I glanced up at Allison and saw she was heading back to the ground. After they finished laughing Bobby (coach) decided to challenge Stiles and a girl named Erika. I put my heart out to her. Stiles had already completed it and she wasn't even half way. Suddenly she started to panic. I tilted my head as Bobby and Lydia discussed what was going on.

"Erika, dizzy? Vertigo?" Bobby asked. I shook my head, it wasn't them. Lydia answered him back though.

"Vertigo is a dysfunction of the vestibular system of the inner ear. She is just freaking out." And here I thought she was another dumb-ass jock lover, congratulations to her for knowing her stuff. 

"I-I'm fine" Erika said, although she probably knew everyone could see right through her lie. Allison murmured to coach about her being epileptic.

"Erika, you are fine, just- just kick off!" He shouted up to her. I shook my head and stepped in. I pushed out of the crowd and into the middle right below her and opened my arms. "Th-there's someone down here to catch you," He finished while gesturing to me.

She let go and and was slowly lifted down, I caught her and sat down with her, looking her right in the eye. Dad always taught me calm down an epileptic person because they could go into seizures, which is vital, Thunder had a slight problem with being epileptic, before his genes kicked in. He wasn't the strongest of us. 

"Shh-shh calm down. Just calm down," I whispered to her with a polite smile. I looked up and caught the eye of my brother, he nodded his approval and I nodded back. I helped her stand up and she looked at me with a grateful expression, a hesitant smile on her face. I smiled and moved out of the way for her.