Part 26

I don't know how many times, I need to make you all remind that one chapter needed to be updated twice and it's because of Wattpad glitch. Wattpad doesn't send notifications to all the readers at once so I had to republished.
If you all are frustrated by seeing the old chapter being republished then do one thing leave, instead of uttering shits in the comment box.

2300+ words, excluding the promo.

Don't forget to read the promo at last.

Okay cold coffee or hot coffee?

Lemon Soda or Orange Juice?

Chicken burger or Veg Burger?

Got you all an early update so don't forget to shower me with votes and comments 😚

Shravani's POV.

I woke up gasping for breath, it was a dark room, I tried to stand only to wince, my hands were tied tight and so as my legs, I couldn't move even though I tried to.

"Somebody help." I tried to yell and struggle.

I remember receiving a text from Professor Rafe when I arrived at the college, he called me on the 4th floor. It was Vacant, but then someone hit me on the head from the back, knocking me out.

My head aches as if someone was hitting it with the baseball bat again and again when I try to recall what has happened.

Am I stuck?

Did someone kidnap me? But who?

I screamed, feeling something crawling on my arm, I am scared of it, of the creepy crawlies.

"Help, help" I screamed again and again, praying that someone could hear my screams.

My voice turned hoarse and broken as my throat dried and felt abused, it ached, and I was breathless as well.

I need water, I am on the verge of passing out. My outfit has stuck on my body due to excessive sweat and just then I released that I am slipping into unconscious, and the door slammed open.

The sudden light hit my eyes making it difficult for me to see who is it, my eyes shut immediately and the ache in my head intensifies.

"Hello, my little masterpiece." I shivered at the creepy voice and slowly opened my eyes to see the figure towering over mine.

"Professor Quin?" I let out, my voice was a whisper.

"Hey there." he bent on his knees, his fingers sliding from my cheek to neck, and I flinched at how creepy and uncomfortable it felt.

"Why are you doing this?" I found myself asking and trying to get away from this touch, his fingers gliding on my collarbone to my chest, circling my breasts over the outfit, I felt disgusted and wanted to kick him.

But I was helpless.

"Because you are too beautiful for this world, you should stay exclusive to me, and only I get to watch you." I was shocked, creeped out at his words.

Rafe Quin was my professor, and he used to be my fav until this. He was relatable, chill, fun-loving, always helping others and being the best, but it was a facade, all of it was a facade, he was a pathetic evil in disguise of a human and the look in his eyes, scared the shit out of me.

He is out to destroy me or probably kill me once he's done with me.

"Please let me go." I let out a whisper, my eyes welling up with tears when I felt his hand groping my breasts, his grip so tight that it hurts so bad. I don't want this, what if he rapes me.