Other squadrons rushed to the scene one after another, and Wen Qingguo and other detachment leaders arrived at the scene earlier. fire fighting plan.

    Jin Shi Chuan jumped on the command vehicle and gave a military salute to the leaders, asking, "What's the situation now."

    The captain of No. 1 Squadron said, "The source of the fire is unknown, but fortunately, it was working hours. There were not many people in the building, and some of them had already escaped. The list of trapped persons is still being verified, and the No. 3 Squadron has entered the building to search and rescue."

    "The fire came from the computer room."

    Wen Qingguo pointed to the blueprint in front of him, "We should save people first without delay."

  "  Yes "

     Jin Shi Chuan looked at the blueprint, paused, pointed, and said, "I had a preliminary understanding of the terrain before I came here. The factory is to the southwest of the building. If the fire spreads there, the consequences will be disastrous."

     He paused and pointed to the other side  . On the one hand, "The most dangerous thing right now is the residential area close to the southeast, and the southeast wind should be blowing now..."

    Wen Qingguo nodded, looked at everyone, and gave the final order, "Listen, your mission is to rescue the people first. People, the first squadron immediately went to the residential area to evacuate the residents, the second squadron got in touch with the person in charge of the factory, ascended the ladder, covered with water guns, and the special service squadron entered the building in groups to rescue the trapped people, understand?"

      "Understood."

       "Safety first  ."

    " Wen Qingguo said solemnly.

    "Yes."

    Jin Shi Chuan jumped off the command vehicle and quickly came to the team members, "There are all of them, stand at attention."

      More than   a dozen firefighters stood in front of Jin Shi Chuan in a uniform order, standing like pine trees, holding their heads upright, and looking like torches.

    "Three people form a group, put on respirators, go up the fire exit, save people first and then put out the fire, follow the command in all actions."

    Jin Shi Chuan glanced at the crowd and said quickly.

    "Yes."

    "I'll go with you on this fire road ahead, safety first."

     Jin Shi Chuan paused, his expression serious, "The task is completed, all comrades should report to me, as the same sentence, no one is missing. "

    "Yes."

     The soldiers repeated in unison, "Not one less."

    Jin Shi Chuan nodded, his voice was like a bell, "Get the equipment, act, and hurry up."

    The reporters and media here are reporting on the spot, and they just saw the A handsome captain was mobilizing the firefighters, and rushed over to grab the report.

    The dark blue figure gradually disappeared in the thick smoke, and the yellow fluorescent lights swayed and flickered, and finally disappeared.

    The camera lens was fixed on the backs of those running retrograde without hesitation, and the reporter made a final conclusion: "The third batch of firefighters and soldiers have entered the building for rescue operations. Further news will be broadcast to you later. I am reporter XXX.