79

Chapter 79

    "Liu Xu, Team Jin..."

    ,The comrades not far away shouted loudly and rushed over immediately.

    Liu Xu had disappeared, and half of Jin Shi Chuan's body had gone down.

     Lu Fangqi lay on the ground and clasped his waist tightly, shouting with great effort, "Rope."

     Wang Bo quickly came to Lu Fangqi, without him needing to say a word , took the fire rope and tied it to Jin Shi Chuan's waist, and shouted to the others, "Help.  "

      The more prosperous you are, the more you will die if you fall.

    Jin Shi Chuan clasped his right hand tightly with one hand, and Liu Xu looked at his captain, "Team Jin , let go, this floor can't hold up anymore, you can't just save me..."

      "Shut up for me." Jin Shi Chuan exhausted himself He backed away with all his strength, and shouted, "This is the last mission for you to leave the army. You can't never go back, Lu Fangqi, pull..."

     The hoarse voice followed Lu Fangqi, Wang Jun, and Wang Bo one after another. The sound of pulling the fire rope desperately, one by one tried their best.

    The gloves were worn out, and they didn't dare to relax when they were bleeding. Their necks were red and sweaty, and they didn't dare to breathe a sigh of relief, so they all backed away with all their strength.

    Finally, half of Jin Shi Chuan's body was pulled up.

    When everyone looked at it, their faces were happy, but they still didn't dare to relax. They continued to work hard, and finally saw the hand that Team Jin was holding tightly.

    Liu Xu was pulled up without stopping for a moment. Jin Shi Chuan supported Liu Xu and shouted to the soldiers behind him: "Stand back, run..."

    Everyone ran back in unison. With a loud noise, several people turned their heads. The place where they are located has become a big hole.

    The five people came to a safe place and leaned against the wall to gasp for air. Only now did they feel the pain of tearing muscles all over their bodies.

    Wen Qingguo's voice came from the intercom, asking anxiously, "Jin Shi Chuan, answer me, what the hell is wrong with you?"

    In the command car, Wen Qingguo's palms were all sweaty, he held on to the walkie-talkie tightly, asked and yelled countless times, but there was no news from the walkie-talkie, and now he finally heard something from the walkie-talkie, his heart skipped a beat jumped out.

    Jin Shi Chuan pressed the walkie-talkie and said, "Report to the commander. It's okay. I didn't die."

   "Please be careful."

    "Yes, please don't worry."

    Jin Shi Chuan looked up at everyone, "Brothers, are you okay?"

    "Soldiers in the Special Service Squadron, there is nothing wrong with it."

   Lu Fangqi clenched his fists and looked at everyone .

    At this moment, five dirty and gloved fists gathered together, giving each other strength.

    "Wait, how could I be missing?"

     Chen Dabin found them in time, joined his fists, looked at the dirty faces with bright eyes, and smiled with big white teeth.

    Lu Fangqi shouted: "Brothers, do it."