The Wolf of the Moutains

Mulai dari awal

"Hey,Hello Earth to Maliketh, someone in there?" asked a mildly annoyed Yasaka whilst poking his chest repeatedly. "S-sorry I was just in thought" Maliketh excused himself. "Jeez I've been trying to get your attention for a while now" she said still annoyed. "So uhh how is it going with Amaterasu-samas training?" He asked trying to change the topic.

"Its quite alright, though I wish I had more free time to do what I want" Yasaka said whilst trailing of looking at the night sky, which was full of stars. " Well its still quite an honor to be chosen by a God don't you think so?" asked The Wolf-Yokai. "Yes it is but I just don't know if I'm fitted for the position of Leader of our race." She looked at the Man next to Her unsure of how to feel about all this. "Don't worry about it, you'll do absolutely great being a leader. You are the most charismatic person I know, People would love to follow you". He said cheering her up. "Thanks I needed that pep talk." she said. "No problem Yasaka, no problem at all"

She hugged him one final time before she left the spot and went back to the palace of Amaterasu-same.

"You really Love that girl huh? said a feminin voice behind him. Without turning around he answered. " Ofcourse how could I not, she is absolutely beautiful, kind, charming and in general fun to be around. God's I really do have a big Crush on her huh?" He said more to himself then His Patron Goddess Izanami. "You know the other God's won't like the idea of you two being together, after all I'm not that licked by the other God's" she said. "But I have to try atleast" He said determinedly. "Would you allow it Izanami-sama?" He asked whilst turning around looking at the Goddess of death expectantly.

"...."

"I will allow it"

"Thank you Izanami-sama" The Wolf Yokai said bowing down to the ground. "Thank you so much." He said almost tearing up to hear his patron not being against his wishes to be with Yasaka.

The Goddess locked at him for a while without saying a word. "Don't thank me yet you still have to ask Amaterasu for permission to take her chosen's hand in Marriage." The death Goddess replied. Before Vanishing, but before she was gone she said. "Don't be too dejected if Amaterasu declines your request, and don't forget about your duty."

"Ofcourse not Izanami-sama" Maliketh said before she left.

After the interaction He went to his bedroom to sleep he had the next 3 months time to think about a way to ask her the question of all questions.

/Time Skip/

3 Months later

In the remaining 3 months Yasaka and Maliketh spent as much time as they had together. The fun they had felt like it was worth 100 years or more. But as all things are it had to come to an end.

Both of them are seen drinking their heads of and enjoying each others company, both being as drunk as Dionysus "So is there any special someone you have your eyes on?~" Asked a Yasaka with a teasing smile "I guess..........." Maliketh answered looking away from Yasaka. " Do you?" He questioned her still not looking at her. "Oh I have someone in mind he's quite the charmer, tall black hair and overall quite the looker, oh and he's a Wolf Yokai" she said seductively hinting at him. Ofcourse Maliketh wasn't an idiot he knew what she was hinting at but he wanted to be sure. As he turned he took in her appearance once more he noticed that her cleavage had considerable opened (ofcourse she always shows some it's Yasaka) but at this point he was far to drunk and controlled by instinct than to mind nor to really notice.

"Does He have crimson eyes and a bandaged right arm aswell~?" He asked her with and equally seductive tone of voice. "Oh yes and those exact same eyes are staring at me right this moment~." she replied steadily moving towards him almost crawling. "Then I think I can finally do this~" said Maliketh closing the last bit of space separating the two. And locking them into a deep kiss that would eventually lead them towards the bedroom where they would spend a night with each other.

Undenounced to them this would anger Amaterasu and the rest of the Shinto pantheon greatly.

That's it for the first chapter hope u guys enjoyed it :)