Halfway through, I took off my high heels, because the adrenaline was so high that I didn't realize the shoes were slowing me down.  The tight dress didn't help either, plus it's hard to run and it's cold.

But despite everything I managed to reach Oya.  I climbed very carefully to the ceiling, because it's dark and I want to get there in one piece.

I took a deep breath before walking through the door, feeling butterflies in my stomach and a fear that they didn't want to hear me as I took another step.

Fujio and Jamuo were standing, while Tsukasa was sitting on the sofa.  They were deep in conversation and didn't see me come in.

I pretended to clear my throat, to make my presence known.

Jamuo was the first to look at me with surprised eyes.

"Lady! You didn't answer, I wasn't sure if you would come."

Fujio completely changed his gaze when he saw me, I noticed that he was hurt and had a bandage on his forehead. Tsukasa turned to look at me, his gaze unreadable.

"You asked her to come here?" Fujio asked, ignoring me.

"No...I..." Jamuo replied nervously.

"I asked him to let me know...I wanted to talk to you..." I said pretending to fix my hair, which was all messed up.

"What do you want now?" Fujio scoffed. "That we act like well-mannered little boys from a rich school to impress our parents?"

"Fujio!" Tsukasa scolded him and then made a gesture with his head indicating that I should approach.

As I did, I noticed that each one had a different expression on their faces.

Jamuo was nervous as usual.

Fujio crossed his arms, he was angry.

And Tsukasa, well Tsukasa looked like the usual Tsukasa.

"I told my parents the truth..." I said, I was squeezing my hands so hard I think the blood stopped pumping."It was actually a family reunion, my uncles, aunts and cousins were there and they..."

I took a deep breath before continuing.

"They said ridiculous things about  you Oya boys... and I got angry. But mostly angry at me for making you think I'm like them. Because I didn't stay by your side, even when you at all times did, I'm so sorry..." That's when I felt the tears running down my face, my breath became more shaky." I thank God that Fujio and Tsukasa stopped that day to ask why I was crying, I'm so grateful I came to Oya . This is my greatest pride, being able to consider you my brothers."

I waited, trying to see everyone's reactions, but the only change was that Jamou was close to tears now.

"And I've decided that I'm not going to let you go that easy, if you haven't accepted me today, I'm going to keep trying to convince you that I'm not going to lie anymore. I promise not to let fear interfere with the Haruka I am now."

"Haruka..."Tsukasa sighed. "We care about you, but we need to know that you won't feel ashamed if someone sees you with us."

Before I could answer Fujio asked. "How did your parents react? When you tell."