: 17 : Behaviour changing??

Beginne am Anfang

I didn't said anything, but nodded while blushing. He went out with his first aid box. I released my breath which I was holding for a long time.

"Yoongi! What do you think about his behaviour?" I asked my cat who was laying beside me. I sighed knowing that nobody can answer this.

Next day:

The previous day, i had to be in my bed, cause he didn't even let me move from there. He came inside my room with his laptop to work while keeping an eye on me.

Today, i was able to walk so I am walking in my room. I was walking, when yoongi (his cat) came near me and started rubbing himself on my leg.

I lifted him up and sit on the couch, while he sit on my lap. I strocked his hair and he fell asleep like that. I was so much blessed with hi beside me or else I would've been so lonely in here, all alone.

After a while, i got a call. But my phone was on night stand while I was on couch with Yoongi (his cat) sleeping on my lap.

I carefully put him on the couch, trying my best to not wake him up. I went there and pick up the call. "Hello?" I said. "Come to my room! Right now!" I immediately recognised the deep voice.

"Yes master!" I replied and ended the call. 'What did he called me for?' I thought but I went to his room anyhow.

A/n pov:

Hoseok knocked on the door. "Come in!" Yoongi said from inside. Hoseok opened the door and came in. "Come here!" Yoongi pointed at the couch, on which he was already sitting.

Hoseok hesitated but sit down beside him. Without anything saying, yoongi layed on the couch and put his head in Hoseok's lap, and Hoseok's eyes widened with shock.

"Pat my head!" Yoongi said, as he closed his eyes."M- master! What are you doing? Get up!" Hoseok tried to move away. "Do it or get punished!" Yoongi said with his eyes closed.

Hoseok mentally slapped himself. He didn't moved and inch and started patting Yoongi's head lightly.

What has gotten to him?

Hoseok thought. Meanwhile, the actual reason yoongi called hoseok is because he is having trouble in sleeping from some days. He is having some nightmares, like he used to have in his childhood.

Anyway, he hasn't slept well in these days. Yoongi thought it could work, just like it does for Hoseok's cat.

And it did!

Yoongi immediately fell asleep, as soon as Hoseok started patting his head. Hoseok was so confused because of Yoongi's sudden behaviour change. But didn't said anything.

Time skip:

Yoongi and Hoseok both had their dinner and went to their respective rooms. Hoseok took a bath with Yoongi (his cat). Hoseok wore his clothes and started drying yoongi (his cat) with a towel. But, he started rubbing himself on hoseok's tshirt.

"Hey!" Hoseok exclaimed but he liked it. He took him to his bed and was ready to go in bed but his phone ringed. He thought it might be his unnie, but it was him.

Hoseok sighed and picked up. "Come to my room. Right now!" Yoongi said from the other side. "ok!" Hoseok said and hanged up.

He went to his room with the speed of a sloth, cause he was so sleepy. He knocked on the door, but without waiting for an answer he went inside.

There, his eyes forgot what sleep is! Cause yoongi was sitting in his bed wearing his pants.

Shirtless!

With wet hair!

Tattooed arms!

Hoseok couldn't digest this all at once. He stood there just like a statue. Yoongi looked upto him and smirked. "Come here!" He ordered.

Hoseok's legs unknowingly take him infront of him. Yoongi gave hoseok a towel. "Dry my hair for me!"  Hoseok frowned.

"Do it yourself! Hoseok said while giving him the towel. "I don't feel like doing it! Do it or else you know what will you get!" Yoongi smirked.

'Stop blackmailing me bitch!' hoseok thought and started rubbing the towel on Yoongi's head. But little did hoseok know that yoongi was smiling underneath the towel.

Yoongi grabbed Hoseok's waist and pulled him closer. Hoseok froze. He thought that he's doing the same think he told to do! Then what now?

Yoongi removed the towel from his head and started rubbing himself on hoseok's tshirt. Hoseok was like ........

.......

"Why he's acting like yoongi?"

-: To be continued :-

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!

So, I've finally decided to make a schedule for publishing chapters. Cause Im getting less time to study.

So the updates will be like this-

Sunday- Love maybe...

Tuesday- Mafia's little maid

Thursday- Mistaken death

Saturday-  A new story of namjin

Well, i got an idea for a namkin story! It'll be published on Saturday! Hope you'll support me like this!

And if want any changes in the schedule, let me know!

Stay tuned for updates ☺️💜