Chapter 15: Secrets and Chaos

"There doesn't seem to be anyone on the grounds. They do have quite the number gathered in the main hall and it's not looking good..." Engfa spoke as she stepped up to Sam and Tee, both paying keen attention and allowing their minds to go to work.

"They've got all the guys lined up, stripped down with hands tied behind their backs. Freen is on the floor on her knees while Charlotte circles her like a vulture." Engfa placed her hands on her leatherclad hips and waited expectantly for the two to make a plan.

"What if we take them from two sides at the same time?" Tee asked, shrugging her shoulders. Sam shook her head, "Too risky, we could end up losing all the guys inside as well as Freen." She rubbed her brow and closed her eyes, trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"Infiltration, Sam. We need to get inside and fight our way out." Engfa suggested, but Tee interjected, "You can't get thirty men inside in order to fight the way out." Tee raked her hand back through her copper hair. "Main point is that we need to turn up the heat from one side or another."

"We do both." Sam finally returned to the conversation. "Tee is right, we need a big collection of fire power." She pointed her hand at Tee who nodded at her. "But we also need to infiltrate, Engfa. You and I are going on a little suicide mission."

"Great. My favourite." Engfa said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. "Sam, are you mad? Stop whatever you're thinking!" Tee scowled at Sam, just knowing Mon would kill her if she let anything happen to Sam.

"Look, this is do or die time. And our time is running out fast." Sam spoke assertively and with a sense of authority that usually saw her the best at taking lead of a mission. Sam was as smart and calculated as she was deathly gorgeous. Standing tall among the group of shoulders, she was a leader of her own making.

"Tee, you take the men and surround the place. Any gang member that come out those buildings is dead." Tee nodded slowly as she prepared herself mentally for her part in the plan.

Sam continued, "Engfa, you and I will get ourselves caught to get inside. We've both been in tight spots. Hopefully most of the men end up outside and we can take down the rest, including Charlotte." Sam explained their part in the plan and received incredulous looks from both women.

"If I survive this, Kwam Tay, you owe me for life." Engfa glared at Sam and Sam simply grinned in return. This was a situation that would push them to the maximum of their skills. Their reflexes had to be spot-on in order to make the most of those small opportunities, or to save their own lives.

"Let's just fucking get this over with." Engfa growled as she started walking in the direction of Tigereyes base.

______________________________________

Tee had the gang spread out behind any cover they could find as they encircled the main entrance of the building. They would be the ambush lying in wait.

Sam and Engfa snuck their way to the building before carefully entering. They reckoned if they're going to get caught they might as well try and take a few guys out before they're subdued. Engfa was sure that Charlotte would want them both alive so that she could have the pleasure of killing them herself, which is why Freen was still alive as well.

As the two women snuck closer to their marks, that they could see closest to the broad corridor, they got their weapons ready. If they were quick, they could each take down about three or four guys at least.

Engfa removed one set of knives from her belt so that she may acces them faster than usual. One smooth blade to sever the spine beneath the skull was a horrendous way to die, suffocating and immobile.

Sam pulled her bow from her back and reached for the quiver. She tucked a few arrows against her arm so that she could knock her bow faster. For Sam it was the arrow through the eye. Clean and deadly with immediate effect.