𝟶𝟻 | 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎

Start from the beginning

Arriving in the Salvatore house's living room, Leonora heard a scream, turning around quickly to see if danger was around - only to see Caroline sitting on the sofa clutching her chest with a frightened look on her face.

"What? What happened?" Leonora questioned Caroline. "You happened! You can't just appear like that!" Caroline screams at her.

Leonora frowned at Carolines anxious figure, deducting that something had previously happened to her , she took a seat next to Caroline.

"Good you're here." Damon Salvatore walks in the room spotting Leonora. Just as she was going to question the reason for her presence Stefan arrived and beat her to it.

"What happened?" He asked while raising his arms in question. Upon seeing Leonora, he walked over to her and gave her a smile and a quick side hug which she reciprocated.

Damon looked at Caroline urging her to tell them. "Go ahead, tell them. You're gonna love this." Leonora leaned in closer to the scared blonde, intrigued.

"I saw Katherine today."

Stefan glanced at Leonora in caution whereas she looked at him in boredom,Katherine was someone Stefan did not want to anger, however Leonora thought Katherine was just jealous and being petty targeting Elena due to her being with Stefan's ex.

"Where?" Leonora questioned Caroline with a straight face on, her British accent sticking out like a sore thumb in comparing to the surrounding American accents. "At the grill." She replied with glassy eyes.

Turning to look at Stefan she continued. "I just stopped by to just gawk and quasi-stalk Matt." Leonora furrowed her brows at this, questioning who would want to willingly look at Matt Donovan.

"Skip the teen drama get to it." Damon eye-rolled, Leonora mentally agreed she did not want to hear about Matt.

Caroline complied. "Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom, even though I didn't really have to go because I'm a doofus."

"What happened in the bathroom with Katherine?" Leonora once again questioned.

"She told me to send you a message." Caroline said, eyeing the Salvatores.

Stefan looked at her in alarm, questioning "what message?"

"Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood." She recited.

Damon eyed Leonora and Stefan, demanding Caroline. "Tell them the rest of it."

"Tonight. At the masquerade ball."

Upon hearing that, Leonora silently cheered for Katherine for it was going to provide her an entertaining night. She wasn't really aquatinted with the inhabitants of Mystic Falls except Bonnie so she wasn't really planning on going anyway but now that Katherine was involved she got to doll herself up.

"She wants to do it in public. Killing Mason threw her off guard." Stefan said in deep thought. "She's running of scared", Damon inputted. "What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks."

Turning to look at his brother, Stefan said while making hand gestures. "We can't underestimate her, we have got to play this smarter than her. And luckily for us, we have a genius on our side."

All eyes turned to look at Leonora who was deep in thought, knowing all eyes and ears were on her she inputted. "She's willing to do anything for the moonstone, which we have therefore we will set up a 'fake bargaining' of the stone in a room where she will not be able to escape."

"What are you thinking Nora?" Stefan asked, trusting her to come up with a game plan."

After some minutes of silent thinking Leonora had deducted a plan. "Tonight, we will all go to the ball, Bonnie and I will prepare a boundary spell in which will be surrounding the room where the 'moonstone bargaining' will take place so that she won't be able to escape. In that room you two will be in there ready to question her, fight her, whatever. That way, we will have Katherine and the moonstone."