Chapter 1

(Y/N) pov~

I was walking to my last period when the bell rang, which made me jump. Then I dash my way to class, ignoring people I bump as I pass by. I make it to class on time just as the tardy bell rings and I'm in my seat pretending I was here the whole time. I have 8 classes, LA, SS, Math, Choir, Science, PE, Art, and technology. I’m 16 years old, live alone, have one close friend, two friends, and too many acquaintances.
~ After Class ~
I’m Lazy ^ÚwÙ^
‘Finally! School is over!’ I was walking to the bus when I saw a kid walking into the woods. ‘Where are they going? And where are their parents?’ I followed them into the woods out of curiosity. I tried to stay out of sight and keep as quiet as possible. I think they were wearing something like a striped light purple and pink long sleeved sweater. Dark brown shorts, kinda loose, they weren’t tight(Think of “boy shorts”, it’s hard to explain I’m sorry I’m too lazy to try), and they fell to the kids knees. They had black, or just really dark brown shoes. They had shoulder length dark brown hair. I hid behind a tree when they turned around, they probably felt my presence(or you’re petrifying weirdo gaze), so I took that chance to see their face. They continued walking all though I don’t know how, their eyes were closed and their facial expression was -_-/-.- (u can choose). ‘They look like Frisk from undertale, aight that’s what Imma call them.’ Frisk stopped walking and was in front of a mountain. ‘This looks like Mt. Ebot.’ I was going to leave my hiding spot behind a tree to go talk to Frisk but they started walking up Mt. Ebot, ‘Should I follow them?’

*What will you choose?* >

“Follow the child”

“Go home and ignore the child”

(A.N.) I’m not making a split story, “Follow the child” is the one that will be chosen and starts in the next chapter. If you want “Go home and ignore the child” which is the 2nd option, then make your own story cuz it takes a lot of work to do split stories. BIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)