Determined Promise

Start from the beginning

He then turns to Frisk as he spoke out.

"And as for Frisk, While I haven't managed to convince him to not go through with it, I was able to convince him to see you and hear the alternative solutions. Question, does the button work?"

Murder nodded as he spoke out.

"Ya, I tried that with within a small scale and it seems to work anywhere."

Glitch nodded as Undyne spoke out.

"So, should I continue instructing my Sans to fight in melee combat?"

Murder nodded and gave a thumb up as she agrees, before leaving the two be for training. Once that is done, Murder is looking For Gaster as he needs to speak with him.

Few hours later

Murder manages to catch both Gaster and Frisk who were just discussing on something. Although, Murder knew what that is as that their talking about. When they saw him, Gaster was surprised as Murder came early, while Frisk just sigh as he knows why he is here. Murder came to them as he spoke out.

"Frisk, I know what you're going to do. Just here this one out, and G, I think you need to know the context of the situation."

Gaster was confused as Murder explains the situation and how Frisk is about to do. Needless to say, Gaster is concerned that the timeline is threatened to be erase from existence. Frisk is simply sigh as he spoke out.

"I know that you would try to stop me, but no matter how many times that you have an alternative solution that you have, that is not gonna stop me to atone for my sins."

But Murder grew darker, and his Hate/Animosity aura is showing with being two cyan eyes are behind him. This made Frisk frightened and with Gaster even stepping back and on instinct, readying his Chroma-Hands behind him.

Murder sigh that made mist of white breath that you see if you're in winter days, but this is a middle of spring, and it is hot outside. This confuse them both as they're aware the fact that this is not winter and they're inside. Murder looks at them with cold yet heartwarming worriedness when you see if someone really cares about you. He then spoke out with cold yet soft tone.

"Just don't disappear, ok? I don't want this happening again, I just can't. Unlike before, I now have the power to do something about it."

As he said that, a button appears right next to Murder in which it shocks both Frisk and Gaster. The once menacing aura disappear as he spoke out.