Sticky

Pembrooke.

The twins arrive at their apartment, Veronica goes straight to her room to change for her date later, while Vincent was looking for food in the fridge, Vincent cooked dinner for him and his Mom. After a while Vincent finished cooking, after that he set up the utensils and plates at the table, and he eats his dinner before going walking to his room to change and take a bath.

7:55 and Chuck is outside of Pembrooke, Veronica leaves the apartment to go on her date leaving Vincent alone waiting for his mother to arrive.

A couple of minutes after Veronica departed Hermione came home from her work in Pop's, she looked for any signs of her twins, she then went to the dining room and saw that the tables were already prepared, she sat on the chair to take a little bit of rest, but the door of Vincent room then suddenly opened revealing Vincent in his nightwear.

Vincent walks to the dining room to greet his mother.

"How's your day Mom?"

"It's good."

Hermione replied smiling at her son.

Vincent then goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge to take the food that he cooked before, to reheating it, after some time Hermione is still sitting in the chair, Vincent came out of the kitchen holding a bowl.

"Did you cook that Mijo?"

"Yes"

Vincent replied, placing the hot soup in front of his mother, he then sits next to her for a little chat.

"Ronnie is coming home late, she's on a dale."

"With who Mijo?"

"Chuck, he's a football player."

"Well it's nice that she's socializing, how about you Mijo are you making friends?"

A pause, Vincent was thinking if he is friends with anyone in the school, Juggy (maybe), Archie (yes?), Betty (..i don't know), Kevin (..maybe).

"No."

"Why not?"

"I feel like they don't like me."

Vincent crossed his arm at the table and rested his head.

"I want to go back to New York."

Vincent whispered but Hermione heard it.

"We can go back to New York after your dad's trial."
______________________________________

Vincent leaves the dining room and goes to his room to sleep.
______________________________________

Next day.

Riverdale High.

Hallway.

Kevin, Betty and Ronnie were talking about Chuck.

"So, how'd it go with Chuck?"

Kevin asked excitedly, while Veronica is taking her notebooks out of the locker while Vincent were leaning on one of the lockers next to his sister just listening to what they are gossiping.

"Chuck has muscles for days, but his conversation is not the stuff of Oscar Wilde, or even Diablo Cody."

Kevin chuckles, then theres two girls looking at their phone joined the conversation while continuously walking in the hallway.

"Hey, Veronica. How was the Sticky Maple you had last night?"

The girl in a denim jacket asked mockingly, Ronnie replied.

"The what now?"

"The Sticky Maple Chuck gave you?"

The church girl looking ass with a white flower clip like those church girls have and says 'you don't belong here', sassed.

I glared and the girl noticed, she looks away and continue walking with her 'bestie'.

"We had a brownie sundae, if that's what you hyenas mean."

Then Kevin's phone rangs, Betty and Kevin looked at the notification.

"Oh my god."

"What?"

Veronica asked puzzled then grabs the phone in Kevin's hand and turn around, Vincent takes a little peek at the phone and sees a picture of his sister and Chuck, Veronica's face was edited and a maple was smeard in the face of his sister.

"What the hell is a Sticky Maple?"

"It's kind of what it sound like. It's a Riverdale thing."

"No, Kevin, it's a slut-shaming thing. And I'm neither a slut, nor am I going to be shamed by someone named, excuse me, Chuck Clayton."

"Does he really thinks he can get away with this? Does he not know who I am? I will cut the brakes on his souped-up phallic symbol."

Betty retorted, try ling to calm the raging Veronica.

"Or we can go to Principal Weatherbee."

"About the coach's son? Who's captain of the football team, and Riverdale High's resident golden boy?"

"Or, I can expose him in the pages of the Blue and Gold. Yeah, I can do that!"

Before Vincent hear the end of the discussion he desided to walk away.

'oh football team. What. Can. I. Do. To. You all that makes all of you cower beneath my feet.'

Walking throught the hallway Vincent noticed the office of Blue and Gold, he took a peek and sees the resident writer Juggy.

"Juggy how you doin'"

"Uhm im investigating the July 4th incident as always."

Jughead was writing something in his laptop.

"You have some plans later?"

"Yeah i need to interview Doiley."

"Who's that?"

"He's a scout 'leader', him and his scouts were at the forest near the sweet water river at the events of Jason's disappeance, and also they are the one that sees Cheryl crying near the river's edge."

Vincent enters the room and sits next to Jughead.

"So a witness or a suspect?"

"Both"

Jughead replied, closing his laptop and facing Vincent.

"Do you want to tag along?"

Vincent just simply nod, 'i need to take the Football thing out of my mind at the moment, so why not'.
_______________________________________