New Feeling

Vincent goes home early, Archie offers to accompany him, but Vincent declines, walking through the town revives some memory that Vincent have when he is in New York, him walking down the streets with his friends, drunk and having fun makes Vincent reminisce his fun life that he once lived.
__________________________________

Vincent arrives at the front entrance of the Pembrooke, he sees Smithers running to the entrance, Smithers opened the glass door and greet Vincent with a smile " How's the dance Mr. Vincent. " Smithers said, Vincent smiled genuinely and said " It's wonderful, i make a lot of ' Friends? ' i think, it's a lot of fun. " Vincent said.

Vincent enters the building walking through the lobby besides him is Smithers, " Is mom here Smithers? And also you can call me Vincent no need for formalities. " Vincent asked Smithers,
" Mrs Hermione are already at the apartment. " Smithers replied, the two stops at the front of the elevator when Smithers said, " I must get going, i need to check on something. " Smithers leaves and Vincent pressed the call button and waited for the elevator to arrive.

Vincent arrives at their apartment and sees gis mother drinking wine, " You're early, how was the dance? " Hermione greeted her son in which Vincent replied while walking to the sofa, " It's fine, i mean  i attended better parties but it's fun, where's Ronnie? " Hermione replied " Well it's a small town, you hungry we can order you food if you want, and Ronnie is not here yet maybe she's still at the party." Vincent sits next to his mother and says " I'm quite hungry, maybe i can go to Pop's for a burger, and maybe look for Ronnie while I'm at it, I'm going to change first. " Vincent stands up and goes to his room to change, awhile later he exits his room in a more casual outfit, Vincent walks straight to the door and leave.
_____________________________________

Pop's Chock'lit shoppe.

Vincent enters the diner, he looks around to find a seat when he sees two people he knows, walking to the two boys sitting at a booth near the counter, Vincent rings the bell at the counter, this takes the attention of Archie and Jughead and look at who rings the bell, Vincent said in slightly higher tone " Pop's, can i have a Burger, Milkshake and Onion rings please. ", Pop's replied " On it. ", Vincent replied with a " Thank you. ", The proceed to sit next to Archie and said " Why are you here Archie i thought you are still at the party. " Archie replied " Well i'm looking for Betty, i promised that we go home together. ", " Well well Betty and Ronnie missing, maybe they're still at Thorne hill partying.

Vincent adverts his eyes and looks at the boy in front of him, " What are you doin' Juggy? " Vincent asked, Jughead replied " My novel, it's about this summer, and Jason Blossom. ", " Well aren't he a famous one, the talk of the town. " Vincent said sarcastically, " He is a Blossom that's why, the Blossom are the richest family in Riverdale that's why Jason's death is a big deal. " Archie said to Vincent.

Then there was silence, Archie and Jughead just stared at each other and Vincent suddenly said  " Well what is up with this tension with you two. ", " It's nothing just a little argument that's all. " Jughead said, The Archie suddenly stand up and grab Vincent by his arm, " Pop's can you make Vincent's order a to-go? " Archie asked Pop's, " Ok. " Pop's replied, a couple of minutes Pop's bring Vincent's order at the counter, Vincent grabs the bag and the Milkshake and paid Pop's.

Then Arche and Vincent exit the diner,
" Why'd you do that? " Vincent asked,
" What? " Archie replied acting like confused, " Don't give me that Archie. " Vincent said in a blank tone, " Jug and i just have an argument, no need to stressed about it, okay? I'll walk you home. " Archie replied, " What ever. " Vincent retorted.
___________________________________

Elm street.

Archie is walking to his house, he stops in front of the Cooper's residence, then the door opens and Betty walks out of their house to meet Archie, Archie walks infront of the porch, " I'm not going to ask what you did with Vincent at Cheryl's. " Bettys said she looks like she cried, with a red and puffy eyes, " But I'm asking you now, right now, if you love me, Archie. " Betty continues, In a pained expression Betty asked " Or even like me? ".

Archie then said " Of course I love you, Betty. " Walking closer to Betty, " But i can't give you the answer you want. " Archie said, and Betty replied " Why? ",
" You are so perfect. " Archie replied, and Betty just scoffed at what Archie said, "I've never been good enough for you, I'll never be good enough for you. " Archie continues, Betty in a verge of tears just noded and walked back to her house, leaving the ginger boy alone.

But the night is far from over.

Vincent are laying in his bed checking his social media when suddenly a ding can be heard and a message popped up oh Vincent's screen.

xxx-xxx-xxxx
Missed you. <3

I'm goin to find where you are.

Vincent knows exactly who this was and he knows that this person is not good.
Vincent's crazy admirer, he remember it like it's yesterday, how they sneak a photo, all i know is they are in a high position in New York's social scene, because they can attend partieas and events that i'm in, the obssesive sending of love letters through the mail or massage, and they always know where I am in New York but when we moved out of New York to Riverdale the messages stopped, but now it's here again.

Vincent stopped for a moment and decided to deactivate all of his social media accounts so that hopefully this 'admirer' stops......

For now?...
_______________________________

The next day Vincent will see what lies underneath the facade of this town.

By morning, everyone would be talking, texting, and posting about it.

We'd all be feeling it.

That the world around us had changed,

Maybe forever.

That Riverdale wasn't the same town as before.

That it was a town of shadows and secrets now.

On Monday, the autopsy on Jason's body would take place

And on Tuesday, halfway through fifth period, the first arrest would be made....

Ep 1 done