New Interest?

Vincent leaves the three talking about cheerleading while Vincent is quite feeling adventurous, he doesn't know where he is going, because he doesn't listen to Betty's 'Tour'.

Walking to the hallway while others turn their heads to look at the boy, exiting the hallway he is now at the field, Vincent goes straight to the football field where a try-out is being held, he sits at the bleachers and observes the game.

The coach said to the players " Go! Get around him, get around him! ".

Vincent notices how the coach is annoyed or displeased with the performance of the team ' Well a good game doesn't exist without drama hehe i might stay and watch for a while ' said to himself.

Vincent again heard the shout of the coach saying " Let's move! " And also called for the red head boy Archie.

Archie approach the coach and they are talking to each other, Vimcent couldn't hear what they are talking about but he can sence that it's an important conversation.

The coach tosses something to Archie it looks like a garment, Archie looks like taken aback and the two continued to talk to each other, Vincent advert his eyes to a different direction and sees one player staring at him, he doesn't know who this boy is but it looks like how Archie stare at him when they first met.

Vincent sees his sister Ronnie with the blond girl Betty in their cheerleading uniform 'i guess both of them get in huh', the two are talking about something when Vincent decided to join in.

" Hello there you two what are you two talking about? " Vincent asked.

Betty was about to talk when suddenly Veronica said " Nothing, we're talking about the try-outs. " The Vincent replied with a "Ok ".

The three kept walking when they see the one and only Mr. Archie running on the feild with the other jocks.

When suddenly Veronica shouts
" Archie " calling the red head boy.

Veronica looks at Betty and said " You're so doing this. " And Betty replied
" What? " confused about what she was going to do, Veronica continued " Slaying your dragons, Betty Cooper, one by one ",
While Vincent was there watching the scene unfolds.

Archie approach the three, Veronica greets Archie saying " Hi, teen outlander. " And archie replied " Hey, nice outfits. " Betty looks so shy because of the compliment " Betty here has something she wants to ask you about the back to school dance. " Veronica said to Archie

" Go on, Betty, ask. " Veronica sait to Betty.

Uncertain Betty tried her best to say " I was wondering if you wanted to come with both of us. "

" Huh? " Archie said confused.
" What? " Veronica said.

" It's your first dance at Riverdale. " Betty retorted. " You should have someone to go with, even if it's just friend. "

' ehem ' Vincent clears his throat.

Then Betty remembered that Veronica has her brother, this make Betty more shy.

" I mean, I'd love to. But how about we do double date huh how's that sound? " Veronica proposed.

" I'm not really at the headspace for a dance. " Archie refuses.

" Oh. That's okay. " Betty sounding defeated.

" Totally unacceptable, Archiekins. We need two escorts. " Veronica said refusing to let the red head go, " Take a break from being a tortured musical genius and come spend a blissful evening with not one, but two newly-minted River Vixens. "

" We'll text you time and place. " Veronica continued.

" Okay. If Vincent were there yeah, okay. " Archie replied.