XXIII.

Xion looked at his girlfriend as they sailed on a yacht

Xion looked at his girlfriend as they sailed on a yacht. She looked happy as the sunset glazed over her brown, soft skin. Her hair with a few braids added moved in the wind. Her heels were laying beside him, as she held up the white dress she had on to cover her white bathing suit.

After getting on the boat, and eating a good dinner with desert to match, they were just chilling and catching the chilling air as they sailed on the water. Xion even took her pictures and they were perfect, and angelic. That's exactly how he pictured her in his head when he thought of her. Now he didn't know what he was thinking as he watched her turn around to face him with a small smile.

"Come here." She gestured with her hand. Xion got up and made his way to her, her arms extended up and she wrapped her arms around his neck, making him hold on to the railing of the boat. "Today was perfect, thank you."

"You deserve it. ." He trailed off nodding. How she could look him lovingly in his eyes knowing she was deceiving him was crazy to him. It made his stomach do violent flips. "I'm glad you had a good time today." He nodded again, moving her hair from out her face.

"Yeah, but you seem guarded today. . I know you wanna enjoy our trip, but I still gotta be a girlfriend. Just because it's my birthday today doesn't mean it's all about me." She touched his necklace that she brought, he faithfully wore it and she loved that. Now she wanted to get him more jewelry.

Xion stared into her eyes and pulled back a bit. "Can we talk inside?"

Mylachi nodded and grabbed his hand and led him to the inside of the yacht. They went into the room, and Mylachi sat down while Xion stressfully ran his hands down his face. "Anything I'm gonna ask, you gon tell me the truth right?"

"I've never lied to you." Mylachi touched her thighs with her hands, and put pressure so she can hold her upper body up. "What happened?"

Xion looked at her, pointing his finger in her direction. "Who was that. . that called you when we was eating breakfast this morning?" He dropped his hand and waited for her answer.

"When?" She asked since a couple people had called her but Xion glared at her with slight anger because he felt like she was playing in his face.

Xion frowned, and turned his body in defense. "What you mean when? When you picked up your fucking phone to go answer that call away from me."

"Xion-"

"Go ahead and lie. I want you to. You know I'm asking for a reason so ion know why you saying my name as if I called you." He huffed. "Who called your phone Mylachi?"

"It was KG." She looked down making Xion do the same and sigh in frustration. "But it didn't mean anything, Xi, I swear."

"Yo. . Like. . You just don't get it. . And I'm tired of trying to make you understand, you just don't fucking get it Mylachi. That's why you was so cool with me checking your phone in Atlanta cause you deleted everything, you walking away from calls and shit, and not only are you doing that shit, you doing that with my biggest opp! You act like you slow or immune to that shit, but you know what's going on in the hood, but you chit chatting with that nigga, and got the balls to do it damn near in front of me? I bet y'all been chilling and everything." Xion eyed her, a sadistic laugh escaped his mouth as he felt disgust go through his body.