Extermination day

Start from the beginning

  SNAP!

Then the video suddenly ended, and Cassie heard some angels gag in disgust and whisper with their fellow friends. Cassie then looked back at her friend, Addy had a look of pure horror and disgust at the same time "I'm going to be fucking sick.." Cassie heard Addy say she then looked back at their instructor who had an emotionless expression on his face.

"That's why we start going back to heaven when the clock hit 5 minutes.." Cassie looked down at her feet and questioned if that video was fake or not. "Addy, do you think that video was fake?" Addy looked at her with a look of confusion and then spoke "Real or not, I'm not risking it.."

~End Of Flashback~

"How could I forget, but you never know if they could fake-"

"No."

"But-"

"No."

"I think-"

"No Cassie." Cassie rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed sigh and she knew Addy was right "I don't want you dying on me Cassie, okay?"

Addy's voice turned into a concerned voice as she grabbed both sides of Cassie's face gently, making Cassie look at her "I don't want to lose you.." Cassie just nodded as Addy smiled "We have 10 hours to kill as many fucking demons as we want, I want you to go crazy and met back here when the clock has 10 minutes left no later, no early."

"Okay Addy I got it.." Cassie smiled as Addy let go of Cassie's face and grabbed her spear "Be safe Casey" Addy then turned around and ran into the nearby building, after a few seconds sounds of glass shattering, demons screaming, and some blood splattered on the windows appeared. "I'II be safe.." Cassie said to himself, chuckling a bit at the end of his sentence but then looked around to see if she could kill any demons in sight

Soon enough Cassie spotted a sinner watching from the distance in an alleyway. She chuckled before running over to them while they quickly disappeared behind the brick wall. Cassie darted into the alleyway, where the sinner sat praying in the corner of the alleyway. Cassie laughed at the sight

"God won't save you now.." Cassie thought to herself as she rushed up behind the sinner and stabbed her spear through his heart. After that burst of screams, she looked at the noise to see a pair of angels fighting inside a huge mansion. Gunshots could be heard as well as pleading screams.

Cassie rolled her eyes 'Show off..' he thought to himself then she heard a loud gun ring behind her, Cassie quickly turned around to see a rather large sinner pointing a pistol pointed at Cassie's head. Then the demon pulled the trigger again but Cassie quickly dodged it and hid in the shadows behind a huge trash can, Cassie could see the sinner looking around for her and pointing his gun in all directions then another angel flew from above the sinner and stabbed it straight through its head, killing it immediately.

The angel that killed the sinner looked at Cassie thinking she was another sinner hiding, The Angel started to run to her and raised her spear to kill Cassie but Cassie quickly yelled "WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!!" The angel stopped and put down her spear

"Oh my god, I couldn't have killed you, Be more careful next time!" Cassie could tell that the angel was pissed off but that was understandable at that moment, then three small sinner ran behind the angel and stabbed and shot it in the angel's back. The angel's blood splattered all over Cassie's faces, the angel let out a painful scream as he fell to his knees and then his stomach on the ground before he stopped moving

Cassie immediately jumped out of the shadows and kill two out of three sinner, but the last sinner hid behind some trash bags, Cassie looked around to spot the last sinner but as soon as Cassie turned his back on the last sinner,

he jumped on Cassie back and pinning him to the ground with a thud following afterward, The sinner grabbed the same knife that was used to stab the previous angel and tried to stab Cassie in the face but Cassie quickly moved her face out of the way but earned a long slash across her cheek,

Cassie took hold of her spear and nailed it straight through the demon's heart, watching the demon go limp and fall to the floor next to Cassie, Cassie out a few breaths before sitting up and looking around for any more demons but there were only the three dead demons and.. the angel, Cassie quickly rushed to the angel's side and grabbed his wrist

'It's cold..'

Cassie thought to herself before standing up and looking down at the angel's dead cold body she sighed and decided to grab the dead angel's spear for extra protection, Cassie still had a few hours to kill so Cassie decided to go on a killing spree with her two spears.

~✝︎~

After a while of killing, blood splattering, and seeing some angels start to fly back into heaven she remembered she was supposed to meet with Addy a few minutes ago, Cassie hit herself in the face with her hand for forgetting this. She started to walk to the main part of the town to see... no one but a few dead sinner, "Addy?"

Cassie called out again to only get no response she sighed and chuckled a bit and started to look around. "I know what you guys are doing-" Cassie's eyes then landed on the huge grandfather to see a few seconds left for the angels to kill and leave, she felt her heart drop while she felt her hands tremble.

Cassie quickly looked back at the pentagram in the sky closing and in the gap Cassie could make out Addy being pulled away from it while it finally closed. Cassie immediately remembered the video that she saw and then braced for impact while holding her two spears tightly.

  SNAP!

For a moment Cassie waited for her to turn to ash or die or something she didn't, She looked around it was still and quiet. That was, until the fireworks, signaling the end of the extermination, and demons that survived started to crawl from their hiding places. It was only a quick second before demons started to notice the exterminator out on the street.

Demons began to gather around Cassie, and she would be kidding herself if she said she wasn't terrified. Most whispers throughout the gathering were questioning why an exterminator was still here. But some comments involved snapping her neck or ripping out her spine which made her panic even more.

Cassie finally decided to move, taking a few steps back from the crowd. Her wings fluttered, shaking off some of the blood. She couldn't allow herself to look afraid or weak, If she did she would surely be killed. She spun around, eyeing the curious, horrified, evil, and questionable faces staring at her. 

Suddenly, Cassie spotted a young girl making her way through the crowd, pushing and shoving past the unwilling bystanders. Cassie immediately recognized her to be Lucifer's daughter. She heard a story about how for father would and could kill any demon he wanted in just a snap of a finger, She felt her fight or flight activate and so she dashed through the crowd,

even hearing a "Wait!" From the young girl but that didn't stop Cassie from running into an alleyway and down a few streets until Cassie tripped over a dead body and stumbled forward and onto the floor. Cassie took this opportunity to take a few deep breaths before hearing a voice.

(2003)