Migraines

You'd think that someone who drinks enough water, exercises a healthy amount and eats well wouldn't get chronic migraines, but here I am. In the emergency room, again. With an IV in my arm again. Bored at 2 a.m. AGAIN. You get the point (I hope). So even though my doctor said that it's just the way I am and nothing else is wrong, it just makes me feel worse. Like there is nothing I can do to help myself. Usually they aren't so bad that I need to go to the hospital, so normally I just listen to One Direction or Harry Styles or the great Taylor Alison Swift to try and "ignore" it. That part I don't mention to people.

No, I'm not a super fan of 1-D. Honestly, I don't really care much about the boys. I just like the music. I don't have posters on my wall, or cardboard cut-outs or anything. I just buy the vinyls, so I can play it on my record player. Taylor Swift however...different story.

Well, now that I have drugs (prescription) and a slightly less searing pain in my head, I can go home and get 3 hours of sleep before work. Yippee...

3 hours later...

Well I'm awake again. Time to go sit and give music artists whatever they need for the day. I work at a recording studio as an assistant. Basically, a celebrity's personal maid for a week or two. It's not that bad. Most of them are pretty chill. Some aren't, but most are. Taylor Swift for example, asked me for a glass of water, then apologized. I had to literally talk to her about the fact that I chose this job because I like to do it. She still didn't ask for anything after that, but she asked me a lot of questions. But not the kind of way a dentist does, where it's awkward. Like she wanted to be my friend. I've actually talked to her a few times since then. She even offered to get me a ticket to her concert in her friend's box, but I had to help another artist, so I had to (sadly) politely decline. But as of right now, my life is boring. Not normal, but definitely boring.

This is my first chapter and it SUCKS. I'm not sure about smut yet. I'd like some in here but I'm not good at writing it and it would be a while into the story. Let me know your opinions. Also do you prefer long or short chapters?