James paused as soon as her head fell onto his shoulder, and immediately ceased all movement, glaring at anyone dared to make any noise once the girl was asleep.

So, the group of six were sitting together in a compartment, silently. Remus didn't mind, he was enthralled with the book he was currently reading. Sirius was glaring out the window, upset about god knows what. Perhaps it was the mini fight he and James had. No one was able to understand what they were saying as they were half whispering half mouthing the words at each other. (James was telling Sirius to roll down the curtain as it was 'too bright for Adelaide' — Sirius told James that was ridiculous, as she literally fell asleep with the curtain up. Sirius gave up the argument once Remus put his hand on his shoulder.)

Peter and Lany were twiddling their fingers, both extremely bored. Eventually, Lany got so bored that she stood up and left, presumably finding a certain Slytherin with blonde hair and a cute butt. James watched the girl with wide eyes, appalled that she dared to make so much noise.

While on the outside, James was the picture of cool, calm, and collected (...), on the inside he was a wreck. Why was he so nervous for her to be just sleeping on him, on accident? Who was this James Potter because he didn't know him.

Eventually, after what felt like hours, the girl stirred awake. She blinked slowly, straightening out her legs to get a stretch in. She looked around, looking as if she was a child taking in the world for the first time. "Where's Lany?" She grumbled, making Peter look up excitedly at the idea of being able to talk again.

James was smiling softly down at the girl, his shoulder feeling extremely cold now that she was off of it. "Good morning, Adelaide. I think the drool you left on me is quite a nice accessory." If he heard Addy, he certainly didn't show. He seemed to be distracted by her face.

She rolls her eyes, stretching her arms above her. Once she is done stretching, and catches her breath from her stretch, she asks her question, again. "Where is Elaine Pettigrew, Potter?"

"You have a little something-" He breaks off, bringing his finger up to a small bit of drool that made it onto her chin. She smacks James in the chest, then brings her hand up to where his is, swiping at it. James laugh's at her smack, trying to hide his butterflies from her saying his name. "I think she went to, um, someones cart." He finally answers her question making her nod her head at once.

She turns her head away from James and looks at the three boys in front of her. "Hello ladies." She grins, making Peter grin back, Remus briefly lifting his head from his book, and Sirius finally take his eyes from the outside world.

"Alright, Addy?" Peter asks, feeling like he's breaking free from jail.

"I'm just wonderful, Peter! How was your break?"

The boy, who was rounder than when they left, shrugs — thinking back through his break. "S'alright. Let's see what I did," He paused thinking through everything. "It was boring through Christmas, same old same old... Well, I'm sure you knew that. New years was fun! Oh, let me tell you! At midnight-"

"Adelaide, could I talk to you for a second?" James interrupts, glaring at his friend who immediately turns red, and looks down nervously. He starts to fidget with his fingers, and Addy starts to feel bad for the boy.

"James! That was incredibly rude! Peter, go on! Tell me about your break."

Peter looks up, wide eyed. He looks between the couple nervously. On one side, he see's glaring eyes, making his heart beat faster. On the other side, he sees kind, patient eyes, crinkled from a smiling face, making him calm down. "Um, well, Sirius and Remus kissed!"