A sword doesn't define strength

Start from the beginning

       I continued to run along the rooftops as I was pursued by the pair, but I was simply too fast for them to keep up with. I started to slow down my pace and allow them to catch up, I can't lose them. If I lose them, I might not be able to find them again. I have to bring one of the Hashira here, while I hold them off.

       "Stop running like a rat!" She yelled.

        I leaped across the street onto another building. However, I stopped myself from running as I noticed a lot of people walking across the street. Crap! I didn't think about that, if I continue to run, I'll lead them to more people. I turned around and started running back to where we fought. I have to keep them in the area that's already been evacuated.

         The pair pursued me again mindlessly. They seem intent on killing me, especially the sister, which I find odd. I don't get it, why would Muzan keep someone like her as an upper moon? I think he only values the brother, but the brother won't fight without his sister, so the pair together are the upper moon.

        "You can only run for so long!" The brother taunted.

       At the very least right now, I'm much faster than the two when it comes to running, if need be, I can simply outrun them and their attacks. I jumped off the building and landed back towards where we started the fight.

      The two of them jumped down and stood there.

      "How long are we continuing this cat and mouse again?" The brother asked.

      "Just give up, your nothing without your sword..." His sister laughed.

      Just keep them hear, until the other two arrive. How will inform them if they keep constantly attacking me?

      The two of them charged at me with their attacks. I quickly jumped up to another roof, however, her Obi sashes still reached me. I quickly dodged the slash, before jumping back down. The brother attacked with his Kama's, but I just dodged them.

      Even if I don't have a sword, it doesn't change my reactional awareness. The sister is still weak, and her attacks are slow. The brother's attacks are faster, but I'm still able to dodge. The issue here is how long I can keep this up, they'll continue to constantly attack.

       I can't make a mistake in judgment here, one mistake and one of these attacks will hit me. They don't have to worry about mistakes since I can't attack them. I gripped my fist in frustration. I can't believe I failed to notice the condition of my sword.

     The bigger issue here is I need to find a way to communicate to the others for help, but I can't call my crow, since they constantly keep attacking, nor can I run over to them because that would mean running into people and putting their life in danger. Uzui-san's wife is currently trying to get the people to evacuate, but she's only done so for this area.

     "Flying Blood sickles!" He attacked me again.

      I swiftly roll out of the way of the attacks, however, he redirected them toward me. I jumped back as the attacks struck the ground. Before I could land Obi slashes swung toward me. I can't dodge in midair! Crap!

     With no other choice, I took off my Haori and used it to soften the attack as it struck me toward the ground. I land on my feet, but before I can move, the brother instantly swung towards me rapidly. I swiftly run back and get out of the range of his attacks.

          I put my Haori back as I observe the two. There's nothing I can use to fight the two. The only thing I have on is my rope, but with the brother's kama's it will be easily ripped to shreds. What do I do? I can't communicate with the others or attack them, I'm a sitting duck here!