dance lessons

The daughters of Charles dance and whisper amongst themselves,  the teacher is an older woman with white hair and she introduces me to the heiresses as " Tiffany, the big girl who is dating Mitchell as a way to keep your big brother out of trouble. Tiffany,  stand between the girls and show us what you possess. Girls! Be kind to Ms. Tiffany, she's moving in to keep Mitchell company,and she's just got a roof over her head for the first time in 24 years. Behave! "
   I blush from embarrassment, the white light blinding me as I feel the caked on cosmetics baking my face, and walk onto the stage, I swiftly feel my body burning up yet I continue to clumsily dance,pirouette and spin,  rather ungracefully.

    I trip,and the girls snicker at me. My knee lands,bruised on the wooden stage.  Standing up again, the instructor dictates ' Continue! Did I tell you that you can stop? NO! Get back to dancing, I will tell you when you can end...'
   I dance for several more hours, sweating and feeling the fabric clench my body. The cosmetics melt off as I feel the outfit digging into my skin.
   After what feels like ages,I am ordered to stop. My body is drenched in sweat, yet I am told to stand still as the group criticizes me for my dancing ability.

      I smile forcefully and stand there while the instructor points to the hall.' The seventh room on the left,down the hall, headed deeper into the building. Take a shower. Your master is waiting to show you how to be a naughty girl. Afterward,  the servants will guide you through the application of cosmetics. Stand up straight!'
    She grabs a yardstick and hits me on the derriere until I improve my posture. I yelp in pain while she continues berating me.
   I stiffen my back and gulp in anxiety as I am ordered to leave the room. Walking out,I move to the bathroom and step into the shower, and strip down to my skin. As I turn the shower on and lather myself on,I hear heavy footsteps enter the room, and as I shower, the door is opened as Mitchell walks into the shower and holds me as he pulls me to him and restrains me,and slides his penis into my tight asshole and I yelp in discomfort while he slides deep into my virgin asshole.