"your her?!" gwen said.

"yup." i smiled. we watched the movie.
i was on hobbies chest, pav was next to us, and miles was cuddling gwen.

as the movie ended i got a call.

"hello?" i said into the phone.
"hey kyoka. how are you?" the man on the other side said.
"um. who is this?" i asked confused.
"oh. your mum didnt tell you? this is your dad." my eyes were filled with tears as he spoke.
"i- what-" my voice was breaking. tears spilling out of my eyes. everyone was looking at me.
"this is your dad. wade wilson. I can finally see you. I had to get permission from your mum but she finally said yes." i could hear him smiling.
"when are you coming.?" i said through happy tears.
"tomorrow. I heard your psycho-spider! that's so cool! it's like your own little movie."
"yea. I am. I'm also in a movie too" i laughed abit.
"what?! what one! I have to watch it now!" i could hear him turning his TV on.
"live action princess and the frog. im tiana." i laughed. he gasped.
"what?!" i could hear the intro of the movie playing.
"yea. I loved filming it." i giggled like a little kid.
"alright kid. I gotta go. im sorry. I'll see ya tomorrow!"
"bye! I'll see ya tomorrow!" i hung up.

"who was that?" hobie asked me. everyone stared at me trying to figure out why I was crying.

"that was my dad.." i smiled bigger than I ever have. "he can finally see me."

"what?! I'm so happy for you!" everyone said at the same time. they all piled up and hugged me. I cried even more.

"me too! thank you guys!" i hugged everyone back.

as we broke away from the hug it was 4 am. we all went to sleep.

i meet my dad tomorrow. woah. but what did he mean by 'your mum is finally letting me'? didn't he leave?  I thought to myself.

i fell asleep with my head on hobies chest and his arms on my waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the next morning. I woke up at 9 am. I quickly got ready before everyone else woke up.

"mam! I get to meet my dad today!!!" i shouted as i ran out my room to the living room.

"i know!" harley hugged me tight.

"but what did he mean by 'your mum finally let me see you'?" i asked her as i pulled away from the hug. her smile dropped abit.

"ill tell you when he's here. go wake up your friends" she smiled at me. I nodded and ran to my room. I woke everyone up.

"i meet my dad today! your your gonna meet him with me!" i smiled as i out my hands on my hips.

"yay!" gwen said
"we'll stay and meet him with you." miles followed.
hobie walked up to me and hugged me.

"im so excited! but scared." i yelled. "everyone get ready!"

everyone got ready. an hour later there was a knock on the door. I ran to it before my mum could. I opened it and he was there.

"hey kiddo!" he picked me up and hugged me. he had a red and black suit on. but it wasn't a spider suit. it was deadpools suit.

"hii!!!! why do you have deadpools suit on?" i asked him.

"oh. im deadpool!" he put his hands on his hips.

"woah!" i said. stars in my eyes as i watched him. I invited him in and he sat on the sofa. harely walked out the kitchen and hugged him. he hugged her back.

i ran into my room and told everyone to come meet him. hobie was the first to walk out he put his arm around my waist as we walked to the living room.

"hobie meet my dad. dad meet hobie" i introduced them. hobie waved but my dads eyes went straight to hobies arm around my waist. dad took his mask off and glared at hobie.

"nice to meet ya" hobie told him.
"nice to meet ya too." my dad said as we sat down. I sat next to hobie and he put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me into him.

"whats taking the others so long!!" i whined. as if on cue pav and gwen came out first and miles followed behind them.

"hi!" they all said at the same time.

"heyy" my dad said. I pointed to the other couch and they say on it. gwen on the left, miles in the middle and pav on the right.

"thats pav! that's miles! and that's gwen!" i pointed to them and they waved.

"so. kyoka. what do you do as pshyco spider?" my dad asked me. everyone looked at eachother shocked.

"oh right! I beat guys up for a living! it's so fun! I had to beat pacman a while ago. that was the weirdest one. I hate pac man now." i chuckled. we spent an hour talking about our self's and what we did.

harely came out the kitchen with food for everyone. chimichangas for me and dad and different food for everyone.

"chimichangas!" me and dad shouted at the same time. we used out katanas to pick them up.

"im in a band!" i said as my moth was full of the food.

"oooo! what's it called? I have to see you play!!" dad looked excited.

"freak show! we play at my pub! and sometimes concerts!" i smiled as i finished the chimichangas.

"when do you next play?!" he asked me.

"today! at 5! wanna watch?! we have to set up at 4 tho." i smile.

"yes!!!!" he shouted.

we spoke about everything and anything. it turned four and we left to go to the pub. we started setting up the band stuff. when we were done the rest of the band came in. even Jason.

"great. he's here" i rolled my eyes and did a mic test. "mic test. 1 2 1 2. mic test. Jason's a pig." i laughed.

he glared at me. it turned five and the pub started filling up.

we sang 'partners in crime' by set it off and 'you dont own me'.

"woo! that's my girl!" hobie shouted as we finished singing. I hopped off the stage and ran to him. I hugged him and he kissed my cheek. I looked at my dad.

"that was amazing!" he shouted. I got really happy and hugged him too. me and the rest of my mates got a call from Miguel and we had to go.

"im so sorry. but psycho needs to go saved the city" i let go from the hug.

"im coming!" my dad yelled and followed us.

"no. you'll die." i smirked at him.

"where do you think you got your healing from?" he smirked back.

"Dios mío. fine you can come. Pero si mueres, no me culpes."

"fine by me!" he followed us. I picked him up and we all swung through the city to the attack.

we didn't expect there to be 100 other spider people their. this was bigger than we thought.

70 of the spiders were injured.
12 looked like they wanted to give up.

there was an army of people we had to fight. it didn't look too good.