¡Sí! ¡Lo haré!

Start from the beginning

bestie<3
were coming over. I wanna see if their good enough for you.

loser
same.

trouble maker
same tbh.

me
😭😭 hurry your asses over here then.

as i turned off my phone I was smiling.

"who was that?" gwen asked me
"my band. apparently they've made plan to come here now. they said they want to 'see if you guys are good enough for me'" i chuckled.

"we are the best!" pav and miles said at the same time.

there was a knock on the door so I answered it. "hey guys."

"where are the others?" they all said at the same time.

"in my room." i chuckled

"their in your room?!" raj ran to my room and so did lola.

"um. Where's the other dumbass?" i asked them

"oh! Jason got another interview somehow. he'll be here soon" lola told me

"ight" i ran after them to my room. I jumped on lolas back and tackled her to the floor. "i win! suck it bitch!"

"raj! help meee!" she fake cried.

"your on your own. sorry love" he giggled and threw himself on my bed next to hobie. lola gasped and pretended to be hurt. I got off her and helped her up.

"who are they?" gwen asked me.

"this is lola and that's raj. Jason should be here soon" i said as i walked over to my bed and dragged raj off.

"no! I wanna sleep!" raj cried. I put him on the floor and reached behind my bed and pulled out my katanas.

"say that again?" i asked him as i put the katanas to his neck. he reached under my bed and grabbed my gun.

"you wanna play this game?" he told me. lola got noise cancelling headphone and gave them to everyone.

"sure. I'll beat you" i smirked.
"sure you will." he shot my arm as everyone put on their headphones.

everyone looked shocked at the fact me and raj were laughing.
i sliced his upper arm with my katanas.
he shot my in my eye and then my stomach. I fell over

"blood! blood! and death." i said dramaticly as i fell over. gwen ran over to me in shock. "oh hey gwen!" i cheered as my eye and stomach healed themselves.

"wha-" she watched my eye build it self and push the bullet out.

"oh! forgot to tell you guys. I cant die or feel pain!" i laughed. everyone except me, raj and lola looked shocked.
they all took their headphones off and stared at me.

"ight. playtimes over. Jason's gonna be here in 5. gotta clean the blood up." lola said while smirking. I got off the floor and grabbed a mop.

"yay!" i started cleaning the blood and raj started healing himself.

"whys your shoulder still bleeding?" lola asked me with a confused tone.