"only some eggs!" her and Ivy shouted back. they both started laughing

"right!" i started walking out the door. before I got to the door i turned around "yo hobie. wanna come?" i asked him.

"sure" he said and followed me to the shops.

we left the pub and our spidey senses went off. we looked at eachother and went into an alley and put our masks and suits on. we swung to where it was and saw 3 more spider people. they were all injured and couldn't fight. hobie and i went to fight the bad guy, it was a big bird guy.

"what the hell." i said as i landed on the birds back. I webbed his wings together and his mouth. hobie tried to web his feet but got stabbed by its tallons.

"spidey!" i shouted. I got angry immediately. I forced the bird to land amd I stuck it to the floor with my webs. I trapped it there in a Web dome. my black webs couldnt be destroyed. or so i thought.

i ran to spiderpunk and an orange portal appeared behind all the others. a big guy in a spider suit came out of it and so did 5 other spider people.

i ripped the arm off my suit and tied it around hobies stomach where he got stabbed to stop the blood.

"cmon spidey." i whispered as i stopped the blood.

"where is it?!" the big guy shouted at me.

"down there! I managed to get it." i shouted back as I moved away from spiderpunk and went down to the bird man. there was a small rip in my Web dome and the bird tried clawing it's way out. ripping my webs. I shot more and tightened them. "what the hell?! nothings broken my webs before!" i shouted.

i shot more webs and the bird passed out from exhaustion.

"fuckin pidgeon man." i wiped my forehead and took my mask off.

my blonde hair falling into my face, I shook my head to get it out of my face.

"you took him down by yourself?" the big guy asked me.

"nah. I only came when hobie did. he tried to web it's feet together but got stabbed. went right through his back. poor spidey." i looked up at hobie and saw he was getting taken back into the portal. "managed to get him down tho. trapped him so he couldn't move" i smiled.

the guy hummed i response and took his mask off. "I'd love to have you in the spiderverse. want to join?" he asked me.

"whats that" i looked at him confused. he sighed and explained it. "sure!" i said happily.

he made a portal and told me to follow him through. I stepped in and started falling through a tunnel.

"weeeee!" i shouted as we went through it. when he got out i almost fell over.

"this is the spiderverse." i looked around and there were hundreds of spider people. there was a spidercat and trex!

"woah" i said in awe. he gave me a watch and told me that's how ill get through dimensions.

"hobie is in the medical wing. he's asleep though." he told me. "im Miguel O'hara. " he held his hand out so I shook it.

"im Kyoka Quinn." i smiled.

"ill take you to Hobie." he said while walking, i followed him to a. room and saw hobie laying on a bed asleep. he had a bandage going from the bottom on his stomach to his rip cage.

"oh hobie." i said as i looked through the window. "can i go in?" i asked Miguel and he nodded and left. I went into the room and saw an Indian spiderman in the bed. next to him. I sat down next to hobies bed and quickly fell asleep with my head on his bed next to his hand. he started to wake up about an hour later.

"hm?" he looked around the room before seeing me.

(hobies Pov:)

my eyes fluttered open and i looked around the room. I saw pav in the bed next to me. I turned my head to the other side and saw psycho-spider asleep next to my hand. I smile and put my hand on her head. she smiled in her sleep.

"hm?" i looked to pav who was already awake. "pav?"

"hi! who's she?" pav asked me as he say kyoka next to me.

"thats psycho-spider. kyoka quinn." i smiled.

"she's so pretty!" his eyes sparkled.
kyoka started to wake up. her eyes slowly opened and she looked at me.

"heyy" she said to me with a smile. I took my hand off her head.

"hey kyoka." i smiled at her. "this is pavitr." i looked at pav and he waved.

"hey! you can call me pav!" he smiled at her.

"hi pav. im. kyoka aka psycho-spider." she smiled and waved back.

she looked at me and hugged me.

"miss me?" i joked.

"mhm. thought you were dead." she joked back. "i wouldve kept your suit."

"nah. im being burried in this." i smirked at her.

"mmm no." she smirked back.